Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5471 5472 [5473] 5474 5475 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746586 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

And it was posted 'Today at 15:53:52'

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

It's reply #82490, Ak. It's post #82491.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It was posted in the morning here, Dutchling.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Prove it.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

Had an English exam today, verbal presentation(as in not handing over a text but speaking about the subject), im Danish, got 12 wich is basically A+ :D
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Prove it.
« Reply #82490 on: Today at 09:53:52 am »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So sometime last month, I had come here to refer people to Dollar Shave Club. Turns out, somebody actually clicked my referral link and signed up! I had used my one free one month that was granted to me because of that, and I got the most expensive razor they got for that month: The Executive.

And it came yesterday. Yay. This thing is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most impressive razor I've ever owned. Six blades, some sort of awesome lubricating strip, a rubber guard, and this hefty no-slip handle. I'm just not used to owning nice things, and this is a very nice thing. I gave it a test run, and it erases the hair from my face in the best way. I'll cherish it and save it for special occasions.

You're welcome.

Both. You gotta be either brave or desperate to go into the largest black gun market in the world.

.... I think you might want to rephrase that. "Largest black gun market" sound more like a gun market for black people.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Both. You gotta be either brave or desperate to go into the largest black gun market in the world.

.... I think you might want to rephrase that. "Largest black gun market" sound more like a gun market for black people.

Or a market where you  buy black-painted guns.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

You know that painting a gun black turns it into an assault rifle!
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

What a silly law.

You know that painting a gun black turns it into an assault rifle!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Odd how we started making weapons black at some point for a default. Seemed metal was the standard for a long while. [shrugs]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Bought a book today, Leviathan, I was torn between a compilation of some 20 Cthulhu stories, a complete Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, Horus Rising and some Discworld Novels, then I spot this little book (read about it a few days ago) and impulse buy it before it enters the whole decision mess.

Also got my new glasses, quite bitchin' to be able to see properly and to have brand new glasses that don't look like they have been trough an industrial grinder a few times.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Also got my new glasses, quite bitchin' to be able to see properly and to have brand new glasses that don't look like they have been trough an industrial grinder a few times.
Haha, i know how you feel.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Haha, i know how you feel.
Seconded. Yellow mode, activate!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a nice, broody thunderstorm rumbling around. Dark skies at midday, cool breezes, and soft rain. It's a great day for writing.
Pages: 1 ... 5471 5472 [5473] 5474 5475 ... 13325