Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5454 5455 [5456] 5457 5458 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753986 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I'm like 6'1" and probably down to 140 or 145 now? I was just over 150 when I started exercising.

You are terribly, terribly underweight. You'd be classified as anorexic, actually. Hell, I'm underweight at 160 and I'm 5'10".
Yeah, that's really low for your height. I'm about 6'2'' and only slightly overweight at 197 pounds. It would be unhealthy to go below 170 at the most, and that's just the limit. Closer to 180 is probably healthier than that.

And being anorexic is the state of having anorexia, which is a mental disorder that does not necessarily have anything to do with your current weight.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Curse you all, having a non-tasty weight.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

6' 210lbs good enough for you?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are actually other causes of anorexia than the mental disorder, though people often use them interchangeably. Again, it depends on your body type - my brother is only 6 feet, but he would probably be too thin to be healthy if he fell under 190.

Of course, he's about 280 right now and just looks a tiny bit pudgy, so that might give you an idea of his body type.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Janet is the best judge of that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Janet is the best judge of that.
I dropped enough metal poisoning to avoid that path >__>

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I weigh around 290lbs (a few months ago I was pushing 340, iirc) and I'm around, maybe less than 6'2.

I SERIOUSLY have NO idea where I put the damn stuff. I feel like I look smaller than Max and while he IS a foot shorter than me, he's also 2/3rds my weight.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I weigh around 290lbs (a few months ago I was pushing 340, iirc) and I'm around, maybe less than 6'2.

I SERIOUSLY have NO idea where I put the damn stuff. I feel like I look smaller than Max and while he IS a foot shorter than me, he's also 2/3rds my weight.
* MaximumZero flexes.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

6'2", something like 270-280lb. I know exactly where I keep my weight.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm like 6'1" and probably down to 140 or 145 now? I was just over 150 when I started exercising.

You are terribly, terribly underweight. You'd be classified as anorexic, actually. Hell, I'm underweight at 160 and I'm 5'10".
Yeah, that's really low for your height. I'm about 6'2'' and only slightly overweight at 197 pounds. It would be unhealthy to go below 170 at the most, and that's just the limit. Closer to 180 is probably healthier than that.
What does 5'11" and 125lb make me, then?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: This. (click to show/hide)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

What does 5'11" and 125lb make me, then?
Hard to say. That's three inches and probably a different body type of difference from me.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

blasted American measurements. 62kg and 174cm, what do you make of that?
くコ:彡

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's your heart of gold Descan. Damn is gold heavy.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

It's your heart of gold Descan. Damn is gold heavy.
And very malleable. You may wish to see a cardiovascular doctor.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 5454 5455 [5456] 5457 5458 ... 13325