Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5412 5413 [5414] 5415 5416 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754575 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"911.... vrrrrsmash!"

"Hahahaha!"

But yes, Avengers was awesome.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Yeah that helicopter scene was my favorite.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" *SCREAM*
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Holy carp, this is a vigorous fermentation. I've never actually seen one generate this much foam this quickly. Less than 15 minutes in a new container, and it was bubbling into the airlock. Had to pour some off into a secondary container until these yeast stop growing so fast.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Humble bundle V now contains 3 more games :D :D :D :D
Super meat boy
braid
and lone survivor!

and i got all of them
HEEEEEL YEAH!

Daaamn my procastrinating arse and why does this keep happening.
Love, scriver~

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Humble bundle V now contains 3 more games :D :D :D :D
Super meat boy
braid
and lone survivor!

and i got all of them
HEEEEEL YEAH!

Daaamn my procastrinating arse and why does this keep happening.
The bundle is still available if you stop procrastinating.  ;)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I'll pass on this one. I already invested 550€ on my rent, and while the games look good, I can't play most of them
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'll pass on this one. I already invested 550€ on my rent, and while the games look good, I can't play most of them
Psychonauts is nowhere near new, dude. Its not hard to run it anymore unless your computer has no 3d capability at all. And Superbrothers was an iOS game.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

My computer is a meager netbook. And tbh the game that interested me of the set was amnesia, and it's the least likely to run :-(
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Ah. That would be a problem in general.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doopey doo, shopping for a new computer. I'm in a surprisingly good mood, too. Hopefully this time it will last.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Doopey doo, shopping for a new computer. I'm in a surprisingly good mood, too. Hopefully this time it will last.
You could build one, unless its a laptop.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Arkham City is cool as hell.  Reminds me of the old days of PS1, when the villain's master plan is to repeat the same set of tactics three times, each somewhat harder than the last.

Except Mr. Freeze.  In Gotham, only a supergenius scientist in a learning-adapting robot suit is smart enough not to fall for the same trick more than once.

Sounds like it's GOTY edition time for me.  I was just thinking I'd like to give the Asylum another go.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I finally made it, pretty much half the hotel is wearing a radio-related geek humor shirt. This is awesome.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could build one, unless its a laptop.
It is. I found a fairly nice one, better than my current one by quite a bit, for only (if that applies here) 1253.99. If I can save $512 dollars per month, I can have that in about 2.5 months.

I'll admit that that's a fairly large if, though....

Arkham City is cool as hell.  Reminds me of the old days of PS1, when the villain's master plan is to repeat the same set of tactics three times, each somewhat harder than the last.

Except Mr. Freeze.  In Gotham, only a supergenius scientist in a learning-adapting robot suit is smart enough not to fall for the same trick more than once.

Sounds like it's GOTY edition time for me.  I was just thinking I'd like to give the Asylum another go.

God, I love that fight against Mr. Freeze. In fact, I like all Predator Mode fights. It makes me feel like a stone cold badass.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.
Pages: 1 ... 5412 5413 [5414] 5415 5416 ... 13325