Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5411 5412 [5413] 5414 5415 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754361 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Was invited to an Erotica online group by the (female, and hot) owner, organizer, and main administrator of the Survivors of Abuse online umbrella groups I help admin and council.

Distracting the hell out of me at work >_>

In other news, I'm equal-parts bemused, confused, and amused by the fact that said chick-from-last-few-posts dreamed of me last night. It was a terrible nightmare where she was all alone in a dark, abandoned, frightening place, running for her life, and suddenly I appeared across the street from her, so she ran to me and hugged me tight, I told her she doesn't have to be alone anymore and that everything will be alright, as the black sky became light. Soon a few more of my friends showed up and everything went peachy.

I must shut off my dominant goth badass limiter for a moment and go D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Wait you're goth?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

WHo'd a thunk it, eh?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Was invited to an Erotica online group by the (female, and hot) owner, organizer, and main administrator of the Survivors of Abuse online umbrella groups I help admin and council.

Distracting the hell out of me at work >_>

In other news, I'm equal-parts bemused, confused, and amused by the fact that said chick-from-last-few-posts dreamed of me last night. It was a terrible nightmare where she was all alone in a dark, abandoned, frightening place, running for her life, and suddenly I appeared across the street from her, so she ran to me and hugged me tight, I told her she doesn't have to be alone anymore and that everything will be alright, as the black sky became light. Soon a few more of my friends showed up and everything went peachy.

I must shut off my dominant goth badass limiter for a moment and go D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
Wait you're goth?

No, I just dress like a typical goth, have a strange obsession with Nietszche and Lovecraft, listen to your typical obscure darkwave/goth rock from the 80s, know more about punk, post-punk, goth, post-goth, cyber and fetish-goth culture than most (too much time on my hands, mostly), frequent goth clubs regularly, and am friends with practically every goth in the region.

Just a coincidence is all. Anyway, as irritating as labeling is, I find it convenient in my case.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Lol no hate here man

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I'm on my way to The Great Plains Superlaunch! This is gonna be fun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Two good deeds of the day: Coercing a kitten into attacking my eyes (I have now learned they apparently view blinking as some sort of dark magic), and convincing same kitten to gnaw on a dog's arse for about 30 seconds straight. The anthropomorphized mental image of that latter scene is both hilarious and disturbing!
 +2 amusement gained!
...Apparently the qualifiers for "good deed" are more complicated than I was led to believe.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Both the kitten and myself enjoyed the process (glasses!), and the dog didn't mind. Enjoyment spread without harm = good!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Puppies always like to chew on my hair, while kittens swipe at it. Getting baby animals to attack you is pretty much the cutest thing.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Biked trough the rain for the last part when i was going home.
Mayby not the best thing, but it makes me feel happy, somehow.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Humble bundle V now contains 3 more games :D :D :D :D
Super meat boy
braid
and lone survivor!

and i got all of them
HEEEEEL YEAH!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Yay~
Too bad I have all of the extra games already :P
*Hugs*

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Arkham City is cool as hell.  Reminds me of the old days of PS1, when the villain's master plan is to repeat the same set of tactics three times, each somewhat harder than the last.

Except Mr. Freeze.  In Gotham, only a supergenius scientist in a learning-adapting robot suit is smart enough not to fall for the same trick more than once.
Shoes...

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't post on a public internet forum about any criminal acts I perform.

Police hadn't even bother to take my name; and maybe they would have gotten frisked anyway, dunno.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Humble bundle V now contains 3 more games :D :D :D :D
Super meat boy
braid
and lone survivor!

and i got all of them
HEEEEEL YEAH!

That's why whenever I get a bundle I always pay above the average, inevitably they add more in.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

So I went to movies without planning and saw Dictator coming in 10 mins and thought "good enough." It was a bit crude for my taste but it had its moments and the music was catchy.
After that I thought that "hey, who says you can go to watch just one movie in a day" and noticed The Avengers. I heard it was somewhere between acceptable and awesome so I gave it a try even if idea of super hero movie didnt really appeal to me.

Loved every moment of it. 2 hours and 23 minutes of pure awesome. Especially Stark was just so damn amazing, he looked like Jim Raynor from SC2 when talking inside his suit with the hud and was hilarious throughout the whole movie.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.
Pages: 1 ... 5411 5412 [5413] 5414 5415 ... 13325