Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5407 5408 [5409] 5410 5411 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761562 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I just hope it's not a generic family movie. If at any point he loses his ambition, gets depressed, and has to regain his motivation heroically in the climax, I'm going to puke.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

he loses his ambition, gets depressed, and has to regain his motivation heroically in the climax
I'm pretty sure that about sums it up, yep.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

And then hooks up with the girl that was giving him a bunch of crap, even though their personalities conflict horribly.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Isn't that girl like... 3 years old? It's a game character, sure... But seriously.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

A video game movie that might not suck balls? I'll have to keep an eye on this, and a sniper trained on Uwe Boll, lest he gets within a hundred miles of this thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

And then hooks up with the girl that was giving him a bunch of crap, even though their personalities conflict horribly.
Isn't that girl like... 3 years old? It's a game character, sure... But seriously.
If they do this (and explicitly mention she's old enough to be datable but appears young due to being a video game character), they will have earned a massive amount of respect from me. Not like that'll ever happen, disney being the pansies they are.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

If they do this (and explicitly mention she's old enough to be datable but appears young due to being a video game character), they will have earned a massive amount of respect from me. Not like that'll ever happen, disney being the pansies they are.
This movie needs Touhou characters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Could be interesting...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Could be interesting...
:O

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Finished up the mechanics to another section of my game today. Things are looking pretty bright. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Finished up the mechanics to another section of my game today. Things are looking pretty bright. ^_^
A gaaaaaaaame? :3
Tell me more!~ =D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

A gaaaaaaaame? :3
Tell me more!~ =D
Read mah sig. :P That'll tell you all you never wanted to know about it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Now that I played through Bastion and Limbo, time to try out Psychonauts! I've heard it's not too terrible. *ducks at people toss fruit at him for his understatement*

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

What. No, that's really creepy. If she looks, sounds, and acts like a little kid then she shouldn't be getting romantically involved with more adult characters. No matter what her actual age is, a relationship with that kind of maturity difference is going to be gross.

I hope you don't respect people who go around putting faux-pedophilia in stuff for the hell of it.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5407 5408 [5409] 5410 5411 ... 13325