Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5405 5406 [5407] 5408 5409 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763645 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Nope, blonde Spanish chick called Diana, though she also has 2 psychotic-obsessive exes.

Oh well, I'm not worried. One is in Peru and the other is from NYC, some pansy loser obsessed with her who wanted her to marry him out of nowhere, freaked her the fuck out, so she broke up with him and he tried to follow her to Peru, much to her horror.

Dear god, run-on sentence from hell.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:13:30 am by Ehndras »
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Uh-huuh. Could you just not exactly use 'pansy faggot' Ehndras. It's pretty damn offensive, because of its connotations and it's just a really bothersome thing. Really damn bothersome~

In other news, various things from tumblr have made me happy.

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Done with schoooool yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~

etc etc etc etc.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

So there I was, just listening to some music, and out of nowhere, suddenly pushups.
Pushups are best bras.

Meh....been there, done that rollercoaster ride. I got enough damage for two people, I prefer the other person to be stable.
I've found they don't exist, and settled for just some minor damage.

The one before this one was damaged beyond anything I've ever seen or even read about in books (and I've seen quite a few bad ones), so at the least they'll make you appreciate relatively sane women :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've ever had before this chick changes her god damned mind and hates me again.

Wait, did she actually say she had anything against you, or just what you conveyed in the first paragraph?

Because I've been her and done that, more than once. And never because I hated the other person - moreso because I hated myself, or the world, or because I was scared... probably a combination of all of those. And while I'm technically Bipolar, yes, I don't think that had all that much to do with it as much as a long history of suppressing my expectations and depression and general raging against the world as a whole for how little control I actually had over my life and the sureness that simply by being around Iw as making things worse for other people... at least for me, it was all sorts of complicated. A confluence of factors that led to me just wanting to break from the world because its better for both me and them. And having something GOOD happen was often enough to finally push me over the edge, strangely.

But DOING it was usually an immense relief - for a while after, it actually felt like I was really in control of what was happening, and they usually ended up being some really happy days because I was living on my own terms. Except when they were terrible, of course, which was about half the time.

Fuck, nevermind, I don't even know if any of this is applicable to her, it just sounds so incredibly familiar.

I'm just glad the wife "settled" for me, considering how fucked up I am all told.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Except for not being black.

... Having two eyes!

Possibly no explosive expertise at the moment.

And not a very good brogue...

I AM EXACTLY LIKE THE DEMOPAN RIGHT OW. NWO.. NOW. ... NOW.

WHO WANTS A DRINK, FUCKERS?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

... Having two eyes!

Descan put down the glass

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I've ever had before this chick changes her god damned mind and hates me again.

Wait, did she actually say she had anything against you, or just what you conveyed in the first paragraph?

Because I've been her and done that, more than once. And never because I hated the other person - moreso because I hated myself, or the world, or because I was scared... probably a combination of all of those. And while I'm technically Bipolar, yes, I don't think that had all that much to do with it as much as a long history of suppressing my expectations and depression and general raging against the world as a whole for how little control I actually had over my life and the sureness that simply by being around Iw as making things worse for other people... at least for me, it was all sorts of complicated. A confluence of factors that led to me just wanting to break from the world because its better for both me and them. And having something GOOD happen was often enough to finally push me over the edge, strangely.

But DOING it was usually an immense relief - for a while after, it actually felt like I was really in control of what was happening, and they usually ended up being some really happy days because I was living on my own terms. Except when they were terrible, of course, which was about half the time.

Fuck, nevermind, I don't even know if any of this is applicable to her, it just sounds so incredibly familiar.

I'm just glad the wife "settled" for me, considering how fucked up I am all told.

Yes. Sounds a lot like what I've read from her body language and our exchange of information regarding history, exes, and general life. She's had 3 boyfriends who all wound up being ultra-controlling, obsessive assholes, the last one being the pansy yet obsessive douchebag who made her life living hell, tried to get her to marry him because he wanted kids, and then followed her to Peru when she broke up with him for being Creepy McDouchebag. All 3 were older than her, so her being 22 and me being 20, I'm (as usual) the super-mature (according to her and others apparently) youngin'.

Chyeah, sexually-experienced older (slightly) women ftw! Even better that she's had clingy exes, means she's not some derptard who's had one boyfriend and is ridiculously naive.

Funny, I was hoping sometime in the next 5 years I'd find a 22-25 yr old goth babe, preferably petite with nice sensual curves, who's into the same music as me, frequents the same places, and has a personality that parallels my ridiculously specific requirements.

I go "yeah, not happening. You know what, I'm going to focus on ME and my development."

Bam. Well, hello there, super good-looking petite hispanic goth chick with a banging body who creepily shares my most obscure musical tastes (as in shit you can't even find online, or if you can, its one youtube song from albums worth of material and has like 150 views because no one's ever even heard of the bastards), lives literally 3 blocks away from me (hence why we've been hanging out every night from 10-11 PM to 2-3 AM), and has just the *right* kind of baggage.

As long as she doesn't go psycho-bitch on me, I should be alright.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Famous last words #453. And even then, they all do that shit sooner or later. You'll get used to it ;)

Anyway, congrats!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

... Having two eyes!

NO FUCK YOU

'S MY booze, I'll drink it if I want to !
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What type of booze is it, anyway?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Some... mint concoction I bought a few months ago for pie.

's FUCKING delicious, is what it is!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

... Having two eyes!

NO FUCK YOU

'S MY booze, I'll drink it if I want to !
The first step is denial....

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Famous last words #453. And even then, they all do that shit sooner or later. You'll get used to it ;)

Anyway, congrats!

Thanks, hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

...She can bite me anywhere else. :P

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Serrano peppers. Put one in a plate of food I just made, and now my nose is running and the sweat has appeared. Yes.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 5405 5406 [5407] 5408 5409 ... 13325