Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5404 5405 [5406] 5407 5408 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766333 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

*solemn pat on the back*
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, come on, surely you got something out of it, had some decent times right? Better to dwell on what you gained (and learned) than what you didn't - after all, you're not really worse off than you were before (though I'm well aware how your emotions are going to attempt to adamantly prove the contrary).

Most of us have been there, found someone great only to have it all go to pot for one reason or another, usually when things were looking their most promising.

Fuck dude, I once gave a girl my berries, my super special berries, my lemons, my limes - we spent the evening together, we barely wanted to leave at the end... and then she refused to even speak to me afterwards, god knows why! Talk about ungrateful - you'd think that would at least earn a verbal "no I don't ever want to see or speak to you again" rather that absolute radio silence. Especially since her roommates were incredibly cool and I was looking forward to seeing them again almost as much as the girl. Bluh, I say!

But in the end, you know what? It was a damned good evening (and the time leading up to it), I had a great time with someone I liked (at the time), and I was better off than if I'd ended up doing a host of other things.

Obviously you're going to have to kick your emotions in the nuts to even TRY to think like that, but even if you don't succeed 100% I usually find it to at least be worth the effort.

Edit:
Also, lying to myself helps! Clearly she fell for me so fast that she scared herself off due to her fear of commitment.
Or desired for commitment she didn't think I could provide (for pretty good reason).
Or maybe she just couldn't handle my incredible brain and amazing body, thought it was too good for her.
Either way. Doesn't have to actually be TRUE, that's why it's a lie!

;) (Not actually sure I recommend this last bit)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:14:44 am by GlyphGryph »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

this always cranks me up.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Damn. Well,it's gonna be okay Ehndras. I suggest you do the mandatory getting drunk with a friend while bitching about how every single girl on Earth is a slut that ain't worth our time - except mommy.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Well, unless mommy is a woman of negotiable affection.

We won't judge.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Dafuq.

I guess the 2-paragraph text message I sent her following the incident cleared everything up.

This chick must be fucking bipolar or something, because suddenly she's talking to me again, is fine with being my friend, and still wants to go out dancing and to a concert with me this weekend.

Apparently she didn't block me, she simply deleted her facebook account. Entirely. 30 seconds after telling me she can never speak to me again and can't be my friend because I'm too good to her, too nice, and she's a boring and quiet person who's too f*cked up to be friends with someone like me, and all this other shit.

<_<

I'm so. Fucking. Confused.

If I don't come back on B12 by monday, I've been murdered, necro-raped, possibly cut into pieces and made into macaroni art or some sort of macabre leathery blow-up doll, but BY GOD am I going to have the most awesomely drunken weekend of partying I've ever had before this chick changes her god damned mind and hates me again.

And yes, I realize I'm a god damned idiot, but screw it - I happen to like, no, love damaged women.

FUCKYEAHEMOTIONALISSUES.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Meh....been there, done that rollercoaster ride. I got enough damage for two people, I prefer the other person to be stable.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I could never date a stable chick, I'm too kinky, too sexual, too out-there, too many fetishes, too crazy, too much of my own bagage, etc. I've had plenty of 'normal' chicks into me but its just like... What do you expect? We have nothing in common whatsoever and you want to date me because you're attracted to me? Pfft, like that's going to work out.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I could never date a stable chick, I'm too kinky, too sexual, too out-there, too many fetishes, too crazy, too much of my own bagage, etc. I've had plenty of 'normal' chicks into me but its just like... What do you expect? We have nothing in common whatsoever and you want to date me because you're attracted to me? Pfft, like that's going to work out.

As I said, theres always a catch. Sorry dude. Could be worse: you could end up married to the outwardly incredible but messed up on the inside woman, and then have 2 kids with her, like I have.
This is a blank sig.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

True, I'd probably have had more fun with a woman as deranged as I am, but I found it was better long-term to find someone who'd remember to pay the bills and remind me to eat occasionally. Also, less instances of "demonic possession" than nympho-psycho chick I dated in college (still not sure if that was real, a psychotic episode or just mind game).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

True, I'd probably have had more fun with a woman as deranged as I am, but I found it was better long-term to find someone who'd remember to pay the bills and remind me to eat occasionally. Also, less instances of "demonic possession" than nympho-psycho chick I dated in college (still not sure if that was real, a psychotic episode or just mind game).

>_> I'm inclined to say self-inflicted psychosis - unless she happened to be schizophrenic like my uncle.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

As I said, theres always a catch. Sorry dude. Could be worse: you could end up married to the outwardly incredible but messed up on the inside woman, and then have 2 kids with her, like I have.

Almost did, broke our engagement and somehow never got her pregnant after a 4-year relationship in which I used condoms only the first month we were sexually active.

If I'm sterile I'm going to laugh my ass off. If not, I'm the luckiest son of a b*tch in the world.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

So there I was, just listening to some music, and out of nowhere, suddenly pushups.

No idea how that happened.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

So there I was, just listening to some music, and out of nowhere, suddenly pushups.

No idea how that happened.

"DROP AND GIVE ME +50 INTERNETS, SOLDIER!"

Spontaneous pushups are always good. I went to the gym last night at 11 PM, felt fucking awesome.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Dafuq.

I guess the 2-paragraph text message I sent her following the incident cleared everything up.

This chick must be fucking bipolar or something, because suddenly she's talking to me again, is fine with being my friend, and still wants to go out dancing and to a concert with me this weekend.

Apparently she didn't block me, she simply deleted her facebook account. Entirely. 30 seconds after telling me she can never speak to me again and can't be my friend because I'm too good to her, too nice, and she's a boring and quiet person who's too f*cked up to be friends with someone like me, and all this other shit.

<_<

I'm so. Fucking. Confused.

If I don't come back on B12 by monday, I've been murdered, necro-raped, possibly cut into pieces and made into macaroni art or some sort of macabre leathery blow-up doll, but BY GOD am I going to have the most awesomely drunken weekend of partying I've ever had before this chick changes her god damned mind and hates me again.

And yes, I realize I'm a god damned idiot, but screw it - I happen to like, no, love damaged women.

FUCKYEAHEMOTIONALISSUES.

If she is a petite black haired girl named Kacie, say hi to ex and try not to get stabbed.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 5404 5405 [5406] 5407 5408 ... 13325