Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5401 5402 [5403] 5404 5405 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767722 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Rock Pikmin! Or maybe Black Pikmin? I dunno, the people at E3 called them rock pikmin. They break things easily.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For example things made of crystal and enemy armor!

Yeah we're gonna have to actually aim at enemy bodyparts this time around. Apparently theres gonna be stuff like doing extra damage by attacking a bulborbs eyes for extra damage.

And Olimar is mysteriously missing for reasons that are said to be secret! *Gasp*

So wonderful and pretty...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:33:22 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You kinda needed to aim before, though. Rushing at the front of a bulborb was rather pointless compared to attacknig from above-behind.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Well yeah, but I mean like at individual body parts and weak points. Something to do with the Motion Plus or something like that. Also Magma and Ice enemys which probably mean associated hazards and pikmin too :D

Edit:
Here, have a trailer!

Oh dear god Anteater Bulborbs  *Shudders*

And Pink Pikmin! They can fly! You can see them at the part where the title pops up.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:26:07 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

PIKMIN 3

Also... does the Wii U have a wiimote and the screen controller? That's a lot of controllers.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well yeah, but I mean like at individual body parts and weak points.

They had weak points before. In fact, finding and exploiting them was a big part of defeating some enemies, wasn't it?

I could just be imagining it I suppose.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yes it was. But now we have...precise aim, I guess? Not sure what extra aiming we'd have to do really. Still though, PIKMIN 3!~
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Well yeah, but I mean like at individual body parts and weak points.

They had weak points before. In fact, finding and exploiting them was a big part of defeating some enemies, wasn't it?

I could just be imagining it I suppose.

Er... *shrugs* I was sorta just parroting what the presenters said. Don't quite know how the wii motion plus aiming stuff they were talking about works. Maybe I misheard them. :/

*Digs around in pikmin wiki*

Ah! Apparently what they were saying was that different sections of the creatures will recieve extra damage when attacked or something like that. If thats not the new part, then I have no idea what they were talking about

PIKMIN 3

Also... does the Wii U have a wiimote and the screen controller? That's a lot of controllers.
Yeah, apparently it can has 2 of the Wii U controllers and the other spaces are Wii motes. And then there's that Wii U Pro Controller thingy, but I don't know how that's gonna interact with the games probably just sits there most of the time except for games built to allow for it like the classic controller did.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:18:26 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Pikmin 3? A newer, better Scribblenauts? DAMMIT Nintendo, stop making me want to spend money D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The transit of Venus. Specifically the quality of footage being livestreamed. This is an event that used to involved massive international expeditions to get a few images of. Now NASA have livestreams from high end observatories and the SDO have even put together a video of Venus's approach to the sun, something that would have been utterly impossible even in 2004. I can't find a link to the video but here is a previous still.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

So much happy vidya-game news...  :o

If I the release date of KH3 comes out today I'm going to have a heart attack
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:45:56 pm by Phantom of The Library »
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Cooked up a full pizza for my dinner. Imma need a bigger plate. :)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Watched the Avengers; Ate wieners and beans; and I'm going to go play Psychonauts now. My day would have to make a special effort to be any better.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

The transit of Venus. Specifically the quality of footage being livestreamed. This is an event that used to involved massive international expeditions to get a few images of. Now NASA have livestreams from high end observatories and the SDO have even put together a video of Venus's approach to the sun, something that would have been utterly impossible even in 2004. I can't find a link to the video but here is a previous still.
This! I love science!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

My "plum" "port" has begun. It's actually mostly made of a couple different plum-apricot hybrids, and sweetened with brown sugar and honey instead of white sugar. When I kill the fermentation midway through, I'll be using rum instead of aguardente (the usual spirit used in port). Hence all the quotation marks.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

My "plum" "port" has begun. It's actually mostly made of a couple different plum-apricot hybrids, and sweetened with brown sugar and honey instead of white sugar. When I kill the fermentation midway through, I'll be using rum instead of aguardente (the usual spirit used in port). Hence all the quotation marks.
That sounds delicious.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 5401 5402 [5403] 5404 5405 ... 13325