Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5399 5400 [5401] 5402 5403 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771252 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I can support DuckDuckGo, I've been using it for like a year now.  My main problem is it can be unresponsive sometimes.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

They've been bringing up new servers recently, so it's getting better. But even when I feel impatient and go on google, I do it through my DDG toolbar. That thing is soooo useful.

Oh, and it's great that he still have that small, mom-and-pop feel. Like, I sent a suggestion a couple month ago, and the CEO himself answered my mail. :)

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile

Not as bad as the argument about paganism over in the BattleMaster game thread <_< People seem to see my long posts as be trying to start an argument/conversation/debate. Its not. I talk a LOT. Just the same, I type a lot. :P Most people who take the time to write a paragraph or three want to start something. Me? It takes me 30 seconds to write a paragraph and I often have no idea what the fuck I just said.

QUOTE PYRAMID OF LONELINEEEEESS.

Almost as depressing as the song I wrote this week.

http://maximilian-aurea.deviantart.com/art/Virtue-of-Silence-306226579
There's a BattleMaster thread?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Not as bad as the argument about paganism over in the BattleMaster game thread <_< People seem to see my long posts as be trying to start an argument/conversation/debate. Its not. I talk a LOT. Just the same, I type a lot. :P Most people who take the time to write a paragraph or three want to start something. Me? It takes me 30 seconds to write a paragraph and I often have no idea what the fuck I just said.

QUOTE PYRAMID OF LONELINEEEEESS.

Almost as depressing as the song I wrote this week.

http://maximilian-aurea.deviantart.com/art/Virtue-of-Silence-306226579
There's a BattleMaster thread?

Yep! There's dozens and dozens of Bay12ers on BM. You didn't know? o_O Alura, Senator of Vassar, Lord of the Terran Republic, Vice-Admiral of the Phantarian Pride here. (Dwilight server)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106998.0
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Me: [Quotes Milton's Paradise Lost] "or .. without being a literature nerd about it. pull yourself up by your bootstraps."
Very very sad friend: "I don't have boots, or straps."
Me: "Then the answer is clear, we must cobble shoes, preferably fabulous ones."
[she finally laughs]
* MaximumZero lol'd.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

So, first day of jogging class, and this cute girl totally became my running partner somehow, and of her own volition, no less!

*Fist pump*
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

You have jogging classes?

"So now, you lift the left leg. No, not that fast. Yeah, that's it. Now, on to the right leg!"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I put on a pair of pants yesterday that a month ago did not fit. Pretty comfy, too.

You know what this means? My ass is shrinking! Huzzah!
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

"So now, you lift the left leg. No, not that fast. Yeah, that's it. Now, on to the right leg!"

Even the Pros get it wrong sometimes...

This is a blank sig.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DnD Pathfinder

Fellow players failing every diplomacy and intimidate check (that they've ranks in) on merchant we need to talk to for info?
Steps in with halfling who has no ranks whatsoever and nails the high dc.

Course the bribe didn't hurt either...

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

My college requires me to take two physical exercise classes to get my degree. I already jog on my time, so I figured a jogging class wouldn't kill me.

It was that or a selection of the following, as far as "easy" PE classes: Aerobics, Water Aerobics, or Walking(?!). Not quite my cup of lemonade.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Even the Pros get it wrong sometimes...

Looks like somebody's been practicing their QWOP.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh. New DF version, and new Cortex Command version, both with excellent updates? Yes.

And I've also gotten back to the last point I gave up with my Pokemon mod(Ghastly).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Bank called back and is scheduling a phone conference today at 3PM for their job position. :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:39:16 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

This made me laugh.

yay for danooct1!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 5399 5400 [5401] 5402 5403 ... 13325