Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5398 5399 [5400] 5401 5402 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771098 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

_/PhantomOTL claps
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I've seen that one a few times. Maybe not the exact garble of characters, but the "highly-trained monkeys" bit.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

YES.

Our luck is turning. Lets spread the love!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ditto.

Sheb, Ehndras, good for both of you!  :D Let not the envious singles get you down.

To the 'rest' of us... well, no girlfriend means less spending, right? So more savings. (Or, if you're a total lad wannabee student like me, more beer)  ;)
Fun Fact: The cost of raising a family is much higher than a trip to space on one of Branson's craft; Virgin Galactic indeed.
All the more reason for me to begin saving up!
*foreveralone.png*
Raise a family or go into space? Is that really a choice?
Not sure if sarcasm...
Not sarcasm. I would kill any chance of marriage/kids for a trip into space. Even better, a job in space. Or on the Moon. Because space.
Aye, and kids do not necessarily have to come with marriage. Besides, Trip into space > ... most everything else.

PS: This is a really big quote pyramid you spawned, Ehndras. Way to go. It's all your fault.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Not as bad as the argument about paganism over in the BattleMaster game thread <_< People seem to see my long posts as be trying to start an argument/conversation/debate. Its not. I talk a LOT. Just the same, I type a lot. :P Most people who take the time to write a paragraph or three want to start something. Me? It takes me 30 seconds to write a paragraph and I often have no idea what the fuck I just said.

QUOTE PYRAMID OF LONELINEEEEESS.

Almost as depressing as the song I wrote this week.

http://maximilian-aurea.deviantart.com/art/Virtue-of-Silence-306226579
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Me: [Quotes Milton's Paradise Lost] "or .. without being a literature nerd about it. pull yourself up by your bootstraps."
Very very sad friend: "I don't have boots, or straps."
Me: "Then the answer is clear, we must cobble shoes, preferably fabulous ones."
[she finally laughs]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Finally updated my avatar; the puns in the old one were a couple years out of date... An avatar avatar loses it's humor pretty quickly.

Wanna go to space.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Finally updated my avatar; the puns in the old one were a couple years out of date... An avatar avatar loses it's humor pretty quickly.

Wanna go to space.
It looks so happy :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Finally got to take my new bike home today.  It's sooo much different from my old bike, which was technically old enough to be an antique.  It's going to be a while before I'm comfortable on it, but still wow.

Also spent yesterday hanging out with some new friends.  Played Rock Band and apparently they don't like to sing... so I got to do most of the singing and felt pretty awesome about it.  The highlight for me was singing Jesus Christ Pose and actually feeling like I did justice to one of Chris Cornell's most difficult songs.

Still incredibly exhausted after being nonstop social the entire day yesterday.  As fun as it was, that was like running a marathon for someone as heavily introverted as I.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Very nice bike there!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Sure, it looks nice, but does it have class, like my ratty old vespa?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Do you know what happens when you make hot chocolate, but decide that milk is for wimps and instead substitute chocolate milk? The result is winning, that's what.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Milkshakes are tasty.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't decide if they made this game whether it would go/be horribly wrong or horribly right...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I wanted to know what the highest number I could run through my collatz conjecture program on a calculator would be without causing the calculator to overflow, so I tried using wolfram alpha to find the largest prime less than (googol/3).

It worked.

Not sure if the collatzing will work, though.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Remind me about DuckDuckGo, a search engine you found recently, that not only use Wolfram Alpha and the like to get answers to your questions, but also got that amazing !bang syntax, that allow you to run searches through other websites. !g will search on google, !yt on YouTube, and !bay12 on the forums! :)

Ain't that amazing?

Oh, and it comes with full privacy respect (They even have an option to save your settings in an url, so that you don't have to accept cookies), no bubbling and the like, because it's awesome. And it's logo is a duck.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 5398 5399 [5400] 5401 5402 ... 13325