Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5397 5398 [5399] 5400 5401 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771123 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I was a particularly troublesome student; I would fully understand a lesson by the time the teachers were 1/3 of the way through them, would have completed the associated in class work by the time they got most of the way through the lesson, and would then be entirely bored for the 15 minutes it took the rest of the class to get to that point. Resulting in me building many a tower out of whatever implements were handy. They couldn't really punish me, as I had not only done my work, but done it before others had even started, so eventually they just gave me highlights to distract me. :D

Man, I just drew comics about me and my friends. No disruption there.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

YES.

Our luck is turning. Lets spread the love!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ditto.

Sheb, Ehndras, good for both of you!  :D Let not the envious singles get you down.

To the 'rest' of us... well, no girlfriend means less spending, right? So more savings. (Or, if you're a total lad wannabee student like me, more beer)  ;)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eating a delicious banana pizza. Mmm.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Eating a delicious banana pizza. Mmm.

???
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

YES.

Ditto.

Sheb, Ehndras, good for both of you!  :D Let not the envious singles get you down.

To the 'rest' of us... well, no girlfriend means less spending, right? So more savings. (Or, if you're a total lad wannabee student like me, more beer)  ;)
Fun Fact: The cost of raising a family is much higher than a trip to space on one of Branson's craft; Virgin Galactic indeed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

YES.

Ditto.

Fun Fact: The cost of raising a family is much higher than a trip to space on one of Branson's craft; Virgin Galactic indeed.
All the more reason for me to begin saving up!
*foreveralone.png*
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I went around town some more, exploring Essexville and finding a bitching Yacht Club that I never knew existed. Also, visited my family, and that was happy.

Also, apparently I found out that the girl I wanted to get more involved with had found another guy in the time she was ignoring me. I blame myself for getting attached to such an obviously immature girl, but now atleast I have closure. OH MY FUCKING GOD I just realized I finally fucking got closure for something! That's a first.

Normally, that'd be a Sad Thread post. Nowadays though, I'm feeling happy that I have more control over my emotions. Her number has been promptly deleted from my cell phone.

Now I just need to learn how to approach random women and find love the hard way.

*Foreveralonepeopleunite*

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

YES.

Ditto.

*foreveralone.png*
Raise a family or go into space? Is that really a choice?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

New release!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES.

Ditto.

*foreveralone.png*
Not sure if sarcasm...

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dude... Space.

Thinkaboutit.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

YES.

Ditto.

*foreveralone.png*
Not sure if sarcasm...
Not sarcasm. I would kill any chance of marriage/kids for a trip into space. Even better, a job in space. Or on the Moon. Because space.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will emulate my good friend Space Sphere and go:
"SPAAAAAAAAACE!"

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Been fragging some bots in good ol' Unreal Tournament. I didn't realize it until now, but that game is old. I mean, UT3 is at least 5 years old by now; The classic, roughly 13 years. Wow. And they're still fun as hell to play.

What's truly surprising to me is that I can apparently play UT3 with full settings, and not hear my graphics card wince at the detail it had to render. Just as well, some headphones my brother got me for my birthday absolutely rock for this. I'm immersed in the gameplay.

In other news, being in the heat of an epic battle in war-torn destroyed shrines covered in blood and scorch marks... and seeing a poptart cat fly by with a huge long rainbow trail cutting across the bleak sky, and that little tune... Holy crap, this game just got serious now. =^_^=

*colorfulRedeemerexplosionoccurs* M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILLL!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:03:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interesting error message from youtube. I don't think I have seen this one before. But I am fairly sure I have had errors before.

I'm sure this is a hidden code.
Pages: 1 ... 5397 5398 [5399] 5400 5401 ... 13325