Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5396 5397 [5398] 5399 5400 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768174 times)

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

YES.

Our luck is turning. Lets spread the love!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Finished my LP of Birth of the Federation, which was great and exciting one! ^_^

And now, time for delightful warm bed :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

YES.

Ditto.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'll be standing under the sky with buckets.  If anyone needs me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

AT LAST, I have the Bastion OST <3 <3 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It's pizza coma time! (I really have no right to complain that I'm overweight with the way that I eat.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

YES.

Ditto.

Sheb, Ehndras, good for both of you!  :D Let not the envious singles get you down.

To the 'rest' of us... well, no girlfriend means less spending, right? So more savings. (Or, if you're a total lad wannabee student like me, more beer)  ;)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Man.

The highlight of my day is making a pun to a confused stranger.

The highlight of someone else's day is having a cute girl admit she's been wanting to go out with him.

I need better highlights for my days.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

That's what ESPN is for.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It's okay, there's no real highlight to my day.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

That's what ESPN is for.
Oh man, I remember those things! They had the best 'find this item hidden in the picture' ever. My elementary school teachers used to give me those to keep me from constructing towers out of markers out of boredom. :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:19:41 pm by alway »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh man, I remember those things! They had the best 'find this item hidden in the picture' ever. My elementary school teachers used to give me those to keep me from constructing towers out of markers out of boredom. :P
Marker towers? Dude, marker swords was where it was at. You could piss off the teacher and pretend to gouge out someone's internal organs at the same time.

As for happy, I got to talk to an old friend from a couple years back.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I was a particularly troublesome student; I would fully understand a lesson by the time the teachers were 1/3 of the way through them, would have completed the associated in class work by the time they got most of the way through the lesson, and would then be entirely bored for the 15 minutes it took the rest of the class to get to that point. Resulting in me building many a tower out of whatever implements were handy. They couldn't really punish me, as I had not only done my work, but done it before others had even started, so eventually they just gave me highlights to distract me. :D

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

It's pizza coma time! (I really have no right to complain that I'm overweight with the way that I eat.)

Went to Maggiano's on Saturday.

Slept most of Sunday, except when eating leftovers.

Deep fried cheese, fried crispy zucchini slices, chicken parmesan, spaghetti with 3 inch diameter meatballs, salmon, toasted pound cake with ice cream...

Requested reverse-lap-band surgery to make my stomach bigger.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 ... 5396 5397 [5398] 5399 5400 ... 13325