Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5395 5396 [5397] 5398 5399 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770576 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Balloon Party is finally out!!!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Some girl that I had a crush on 3 years ago (but never told her anything because I was so fuckin' uncomfortable with people back then) just contacted me on Facebook. We started talking, and she's been going on to tell me how she found me cute and blah, and still does, and been stalking me by common friends but didn't dare add me on Facebook. And she's even more cute than ever.

It's like someone up there looked at me and said "That guy need a girlfriend."  :D

Try not to get stabbed by your cute stalker/girlfriend.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Balloon Party is finally out!!!
YESSsss!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

How have I not known about Psychadelic Brony before this?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I found a copy of The Movies sitting under a pile of papers.
Hell. Yes.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

YES.

Our luck is turning. Lets spread the love!
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

YES.

Giggity.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

YES.

Giggity.
You lucky bastard. I don't usually envy people, but now I have a reason to.

You get bonus points for having a more interesting story to tell your future kids about how their parents first met.

EDIT:
Borderlands 2 preview... :drools:

Do want!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:03:52 pm by Itnetlolor »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Dunno if it belongs here or the wtf thread; but it's really damned funny: http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-06/video-dutch-artist-turns-his-dead-cat-flying-quadcopter
After Bart Jansen's cat Orville was killed by a car, the artist had the animal taxidermied and then, "after a period of mourning," converted the stuffed kitty into a radio-controlled quadcopter. The video is below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNdcdNm9fY#!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Thats already in wtf thread actually.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Morbid yet cute in a way.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I seem to recall that you can't post images hosted by TVTropes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5395 5396 [5397] 5398 5399 ... 13325