Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5394 5395 [5396] 5397 5398 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765830 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Trying to introduce some local TF2 community players to DF.
One of them is slowly giving way. Its like pulling a big rock out of the ground, thinking it wont work at first, but then seeing it come out by a LIIITLE bit.
If all else fails, show him Boatmurdered or Nist Akath, one of those two should drag him in.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Trying to introduce some local TF2 community players to DF.
One of them is slowly giving way. Its like pulling a big rock out of the ground, thinking it wont work at first, but then seeing it come out by a LIIITLE bit.
If all else fails, show him Boatmurdered or Nist Akath, one of those two should drag him in.
The problem is, he doesnt want to spend his entire summer learning this, so i'm saying 'read the forums and wiki or just play adventure mode, its alot simpler'.

Another happy:
Recieving ALOT of likes for my posts in a KAG thread about deadlines and new stuff.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously, get him the ebook thing that I linked. It's good, really good - will have him up and playing in no time.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dont know if he'll be willing to pay 15 dollar (euros?) for a game he never heard of before and is highly sceptical about if it will be fun :P
Thats one of the things i tought when i first saw it. Sure, its a nice book (i bet its a GREAT book!), but will people buy it?

EDIT:
http://soundcloud.com/pascarii
Hurts my ears.
But its too awesome to stop listening.
Got this from KAG forums too, btw.

EDIT2:
ALOT of rain outside when school was out.
Luckily, i had to be brought too school by car today, so i didnt have to bike trough it :D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:46:42 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Who wrote that? It looks like really news: got a chapter about Minecart.

However, I definitely wouldn't spend 16 bucks on a e-book to learn to play.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You seem to be misunderstanding. YOU should buy the book for HIM. :P

Anyways, normal price of strategy guides is like $15-20, and this is "real-time publishing" which means it updates as the game updates (though obviously when you order a paper version that will not auto-update, new paper versions will contain the new stuff).

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Who wrote that? It looks like really news: got a chapter about Minecart.

However, I definitely wouldn't spend 16 bucks on a e-book to learn to play.
TinyPirate wrote it.
*Hugs*

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I got that $700 medical bill canceled. They filed the claim under the wrong insurance policy. Easy mistake to make, since I have two on file (one of which is my mother's, which it would seem I'm no longer covered by), so no hard feelings now that it's done with. Gods, I was physically shaking with rage over that bill when I first got it. So good to have that off my back.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

A guy walked up to me at the store and asked me where the rubber bands were at. I got a far off look in my eyes and said, "Ahh, the Rubber Bands haven't played in forever." I proceeded to stare off into space as he watched me as if I were a rabid animal.

Then I blinked and said, "Oh, you mean the stretchy kind. Yeah, those are over there."

I didn't even crack a smile until he was out of sight. Highlight of my day. :P
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

The Microsoft E3 presentation, I almost busted a gut laughing.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What was it?
Thurrusted computing?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

A guy walked up to me at the store and asked me where the rubber bands were at. I got a far off look in my eyes and said, "Ahh, the Rubber Bands haven't played in forever." I proceeded to stare off into space as he watched me as if I were a rabid animal.

Then I blinked and said, "Oh, you mean the stretchy kind. Yeah, those are over there."

I didn't even crack a smile until he was out of sight. Highlight of my day. :P
I applaud you good sir, I've wanted to use that joke for forever, but never had the chance to.
*PhantomOTL claps hands
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

What was it?
Thurrusted computing?
Nike sponsered Calorie Leader Boards
More Sports coverage software
2 reveals, 1 minute reveal and 1 12 second "reveal".
Smartphone compatability because "the keyboard does not belong in the livingroom"
The guys that make South Park(Theres a South Park RPG coming to X-Box) passivle agressivly told Micorsoft their ideas sucked. MS'S told status: METATOLD
Usher
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

The new humble indie bundle...

Every one is a game I always really wanted but never bothered buying... IT WAS MEANT TO BEEE

I would have given them $10 if I didn't already have Bastion
Pages: 1 ... 5394 5395 [5396] 5397 5398 ... 13325