Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5389 5390 [5391] 5392 5393 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763711 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Going out for pizza with my buddy Wolf.

Unhealthy? Pah! LETS DO THIS!
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile

Penguin uprising?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Lets not and say we did.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Lets not and say we did.
But then we wouldn't have pizza.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Lets not and say we did.
But then we wouldn't have pizza.

BLASPHEMY! The show must go on!

Pizza shall NEVER die!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This Crusader Kings game sure is fun...*looks up*

Wait...it's evening already?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

This Crusader Kings game sure is fun...*looks up*

Wait...it's evening already?

Pfft. That's nothing.

"9 PM? Oh, I'll just play this game for an hour and then I'll go to sl- 2:45 AM? The fuck?!"

That's been happening especially when I play Civ V or Sword of the Stars with a few B12ers.

---

In other news, might be going out tonight again. Meet up with said cute spanish chick tonight at 8:30 PM, not sure if we're just going to hang out or we're going to the club again. Either way, I'm still happy. :)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Just beat Bastion. Pretty good game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Just beat Bastion. Pretty good game.
Finished Chip's LP of it like a week ago.  I agree.

I think my avatar looks like Zulf actually.  (it's not)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been feeling down about being ignored by the girl I liked, so I took a trip around Bay City, which I always associate as my hometown. I visited my uncle, drove all over, explored the rustic old portion of town, found a cool dock gazebo, ate some good food, found a small township that I never knew existed, browsed an old Family Video just for fun, went inside what is probably the best McDonald's in existence (hard to believe, right?), appreciated the nostalgia of the place where I grew up, visited some people that I hadn't seen in maybe ten years, walked along the River Walk for a little bit, I got to enjoy the strong wind and rain, I enjoyed seeing the beautiful atmosphere of the Saginaw River and all the friendly swan and ducks and stuff, got help from a nice family when I came back and found that my battery was dead from me leaving my lights on stupidly, and only used a quarter of a tank of gas doing it all.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YWDQN_X5b-M
A horror game where you play as a 2 year old, seems like it could be very interesting.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile

Fancy that. He uses the NAGINATAKIND Specibus IRL as well!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I like where this is going.
Guy who shouts about how it should be easy to block copyright pirates get shot down, as much as you can shoot down someone at a polite-ish conference.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Ponies, Bleach, and baked goods engraved with cutie marks with GF. Tomorrow's going to be a good day.
Pages: 1 ... 5389 5390 [5391] 5392 5393 ... 13325