Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5383 5384 [5385] 5386 5387 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771103 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glad you found someone with a good wallet who seems to recognise you for the awesome lawyer you are.

Here's hoping things go well!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

asildgnalsingalkjsdglkajsglkjsadgjasbglkasdbglasdb

So yeah. I got to the water part and I'm scared and creeped out and I have no clue what's going on anymore. Though I doubt that I actually had any clue what was going on in the first place.

I haven't screamed or anything like that yet, though, so luckily I don't think there's been any recording-worthy stuff that anyone has missed. But jesus, this game is pretty damn good. I don't think I've played anything this immersive in a very long time.

Hilariously, it reminds me of Zork.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Oh my fucking god the water.

That's like tailor made for every damn one of my fucking phobias, you have no idea.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I don't even have any phobias related to water but I think it just made some for me

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

For me it's not the water.

It's the jumping between platforms.

I have trouble with fucking mario because of that.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go Truean! Yours is the practice that will pierce the heavens!

@alcohol
The one I had was called Blue Moon, it's one my father and brother favor so I figured it would be a good starting point. Note though by no means am I giving up on alcohol just yet, could be just a matter of getting use to it as I've only touched the stuff once or twice in my life for special occasions and no more than a little (like a glass of champagne at a wedding). That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to this weekend as my family is traveling to attend the Valhalla Renaissance Faire this weekend, specifically Sunday but we'll be in the area (Lake Tahoe) on Saturday to do a bit of celebrating and gambling. Both things should have access to a wide variety of drinks and if I don't like a given drink I should have more than enough people with me to hand it off to.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

For me it's not the water.

It's the jumping between platforms.

I have trouble with fucking mario because of that.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

It's been a good day.

I got a full day of work.

I had salad with cheese.

I played video games at a friends house, and I might be DM'ing a home brew game next week if the DM doesn't show up again.

I'm listening to music.

I just killed two mosquitoes - One by spraying febreeze on it, and the other by snatching it right out of the air. *Poses*

And Japa just gave me a great quote for the Out of Context thread. :D

It's been a good great day.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

That makes it about a billion times worse, yes. But even without that it would have been hell for me.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

The eyes are creepier than the suit

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Good to see a fellow oblivion player.

Spoiler: Fun with Cloning (click to show/hide)

Try spawning 100 of these guys then casting an AOE Frenzy spell. Hilarity ensues.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Bonus points if you do it with yourself.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Of course, for best effects, use the Recruit mod so you can charge with an army of yourself. Also best not to be in any guilds when you do this because you get kicked if you assault a fellow guild member...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I think one of the weirdest things in Oblivion happened to me recently while I was re-installing stuff. I had just got everything installed and I put uhh... Some mods in. And some settings were fucked and then the Emperor had a very... Memorable escape attempt while I was testing things thanks to his entire guard.

That was very bizarre.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 5383 5384 [5385] 5386 5387 ... 13325