Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5380 5381 [5382] 5383 5384 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773019 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Although it seems to be ending, I think Ill just say for safety that we should drop the tentacles for now.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Redking also monster. oOoOo-v----v-oOoOo

* GlyphGryph shields his precious cephalopods from the terrible terrible people.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I swear. Ill turn this topic around.

Does Rozy have to slap a bitch?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That was not about tentacles, it was about terrible meat eaters and their terrible meat eating of innocent intelligent critters. :P

Also I want to post in this thread but nothings really made me happy lately.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

My current illness that kicked in last night has postpone my grueling diet for a couple of days so YAY MUNCHIES

I HAVE NO REGRETS

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Redking also monster. oOoOo-v----v-oOoOo

I think this comes as a surprise to precisely no one.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

So today I rescued my music library, killed some Floaters, downloaded some new music, and wrote a turn of my RTD.  And I've only been awake a few hours.  Productivity!

Edit: worked out, practiced bass, texted a girl.  Productivity++
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:20:14 pm by Remalle »

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

‎"Remember, Jesus would rather shame gays than let orphans have a family." - Stephen Colbert
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

That quote isn't very happy.. Its more sad than anything else.

Talking about happy, I guess its nice having nothing that I have to do.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a long, hard battle with iTunes, my music from my iPad is now on my computer, and on my Shuffle too. Basically, I'm going on a trip and want to be able to listen to my music without lugging an iPad everywhere, so I decided to pull out my old, never used before Shuffle. Only half of my music bought from my iPad appeared on my iTunes account on my computer for some reason, so I had to transfer purchased content for 30 minutes while 3.3 GB of apps got put on my computer as well as my music. I don't think there is a way to stop that from happening. After that, I finally open my Shuffle after years of leaving it in a drawer. It came with a new pair of earbuds! My old ones were frayed and the covering was coming off. Of course, it had never been charged so I plugged it in and tried to sync my music to the Shuffle. It didn't work. After 10 minutes of fiddling around with it, I realized I can just autofill it from my recently added music. I'm really happy that I finally have music that doesn't come in a 9.5 x 7.3 x 0.34 package. Of course, the headphones are nice too.

e: New headphones work great! It's wonderful having sound in more than one ear.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:54:33 pm by Detonate »
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

I have tomato soup and fresh-out-of-the-oven brownies, what more can one ask for?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Grilled cheese.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

I just bought the Satanic Bible and it's scary how much of what it says I not only agree with but have thought about even before reading the book.

I've read two things I've partially agreed with and said in my head "Yeah, that makes sense, but what about [Thing]" and then two pages later LaVey answers that question the same way I had already.

I am now convinced that Anton LaVey is a time traveling mind reader.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

And an elevator. As it turns out my summer housing is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator. Dragging everything up from the car was not very fun.

Though on the plus side, it also means I'm not unemployed and living with my parents this summer. My internship starts on Monday and involves programming the software for new arcade games (the actual cabinets that go in the arcades that is) for $15 an hour. :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:09:36 pm by alway »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

And an elevator. As it turns out my summer housing is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator. Dragging everything up from the car was not very fun.

Though on the plus side, it also means I'm not unemployed and living with my parents this summer. My internship starts on Monday and involves programming the software for new arcade games for $15 an hour. :D
Woah, nice. Best of luck.
Pages: 1 ... 5380 5381 [5382] 5383 5384 ... 13325