Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5377 5378 [5379] 5380 5381 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772869 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Finally finished my Bay12 themed parody poster. It's filled with random people from the forums and a fedora wearing slice of bread.

Spoiler: Poster (click to show/hide)

It took way too long to make with so many different avatars. I'm happy it's finally done! Normally when I leave something for a week to do something else I never finish it.

Good work. Kudos to you, my good man.
Oh, I didn't show up (._.)

Oh well. Still awesome with all of the different avatars and the army of penguins. I don't even remember what my happy was; that poster just blew my mind. And crushed me at the same time T_T

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Hey! I see me wearing glasses- Wait, no, that's Tolyk.

TOLYK! U STEALIN MAH THUNDERRR!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:27:25 am by Heliman »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Just remembered my happy after that simultaneous soul crushing and mind blowing.

I checked out the humble indie bundle, and it looks awesome. Definite buy for me.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Humble Indie Bundle 5 is glorious!
That's... about it.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Finally finished my Bay12 themed parody poster. It's filled with random people from the forums and a fedora wearing slice of bread.

Spoiler: Poster (click to show/hide)

It took way too long to make with so many different avatars. I'm happy it's finally done! Normally when I leave something for a week to do something else I never finish it.

Waitwhat neither of the the two Kitthulus got on there? YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT MAKES GREAT MOVIES

...Unless... You're saving them for the sequel, aren't you, you cunning little bastard. "BananaBread Jones and the Coming of the Kitthulu Two" indeed. Out December 21st 2012.
Love, scriver~

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

These terribad ninjamovies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThpdB-W89gg&feature=related

"The ninja empire is evil. I have to reform the ninja empire. That is why I took away the golden ninja warrior. GO TO HELL!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Humble Indie Bundle 5 is glorious!
That's... about it.
Yes, yes it is. Amnesia, Bastion, Psychonauts (NOSTALGIA! Played it on ps1), Limbo. Pretty awesome all around.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Theres a fifth game in that fifth bundle, you guys.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

It just sunk in that tomorrow I have the last test before summer. Just five hours of Calculus and Linear Algebra tomorrow and I am freee.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

It just sunk in that tomorrow I have the last test before summer. Just five hours of Calculus and Linear Algebra tomorrow and I am freee.
Best of luck, sir. May the math gods be with you (ie. Vector).

Also that girl mentioned, Megan, is a fucking goddess. Look at this cake she made. Just amazing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:41:57 am by jc6036 »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Date night with the wife. Babysitter, dinner (barbecue out of a styrofoam tray), Avengers.

Good times.

Also, grabbed that Paradox bundle on Amazon yesterday so I can haz Crusader Kings II.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Best of luck, sir. May the math gods be with you (ie. Vector)
I could use her help as well. Differential Calculus test is coming to eat my soooooouuulll.  :(

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Dinner today. Body Cakes with lingonberry jam and melting butter. Mmmmmm.
Love, scriver~

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Dinner today. Body Cakes with lingonberry jam and melting butter. Mmmmmm.
Well there we go...scriver's been zombified. Somebody get me my really, really long rifle.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 5377 5378 [5379] 5380 5381 ... 13325