Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5371 5372 [5373] 5374 5375 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778658 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Might be Skyrim's obscene lack of metal chain g-strings :P
Love, scriver~

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Or HGEC.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

There's actually a lot of those mods for Skyrim. (Though the body mods are kinda... Bleh. At least it's not that DMRA shit again) I literally have no idea why that game has just been less appealing to me lately. I almost want to say it's the environment of all things.

Sure both can be taken to be generic fantasy. But Oblivion has more than 8 colors.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SkyUi?

I will have to agree though, I've been less than impressed with the body mods for Skyrim compared to the ones for Oblivion. Could be worse though, could be Fallout 3 or New Vegas body mods... :|
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Yeah I never finished skyrim due to getting bored halfway through. One mod might change my mind about that, though, whenever the darn thing is finished.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I began watching Fullmetal Alchemist today. And by 'today' I mean eight hours ago (11:40 PM-ish local time).

It is now 20 after 7, and I made a decent dent in the episode list.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I drink, but really only sometimes, but when I drink, I drink. It's not a very good habit.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Regarding cute goth chick from the other day?

Well, turns out, of all fucking places, she lives on the corner of my block. THE FUCK. We spent 5 and a half hours chatting last night, til 3 AM, throwing literally hundreds of synthpop, darkwave, goth rock, deathrock, and oldies tunes at each other and in some FREAKY fucking coincidence, we both like exactly the same music. This reminds me of when I met that famous guy who lives down the block from me and we spent the afternoon blasting punk/goth/wave tunes from when he was active in the scene. Apparently my brother, who's utter antithesis of my metalhead slash gothness, knows who my neighbor is. He spit out his food when I told him, and said, and I quote, "Are you fucking crazy? That guys a fucking legend! What the hell is he doing living in Harrison!?" o_O Seriously, am I the ONLY one who didn't know this guy is famous? <_<

Well, its now 9 AM and I'm super tired at work, but it was fucking worth it. I haven't held more than 20 minutes of constant conversation in YEARS, with anyone, even my closest friends, nor my ex-fiance since about maybe 3 years ago.

Cute? check.
Goth? double-check.
Great taste? Triple-check.
Awesome music? Fuckin' check.
Lives nearby? Fuck yeah.
Has the same work schedule as me? Damn right.
Dances at my local goth club? Oh yeah.
Finds me interesting? Confirmed.
Likes my singing? Fuckin' bonus.
Wants to go dancing this weekend? Woo!
Wants to go to an Aesthetic Perfection and later a Covenant concert with me? Sweet!
Chats with me about inane topics cheerfully at all hours of the night, even though we both know better because we work in the morning? Oh, this has potential.

Now, I just need to find out if she'd crazy, jealous, has any serious diseases, violent tendencies, jealous exes, sharp weapons at home, how sexually experienced she is, and hope she's not a cannibal/psychokiller.

All in all, things are going well. :)

Anyone have any other things I should add onto the list of queries to uncover? Lmao. I am very thorough when I meet people, as I am a paranoid mofo and am very slow to trust until its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're not a douche. When it goes further to the realm of potential relationship, I am EXTREMELY thorough in my profiling. Since I might be spending an extended portion of my life with this person, I'm not about to charge blinding into a relationship based on attraction alone. I have high standards and rightfully-so. The quality of women around here is... Well... Shitty.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

She's an alien vampire robot.  :P
Congrats, sounds like you have the potential for something good there.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

I keep waiting for her to unzip her face and reveal Ron Jeremy in disguise or turn out to be some evil alien conquerer or a murderous psychopath, but its just not happening.

If this is a troll, its seriously fucking elaborate.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I keep waiting for her to unzip her face and reveal Ron Jeremy in disguise or turn out to be some evil alien conquerer or a murderous psychopath, but its just not happening.

If this is a troll, its seriously fucking elaborate.

If I got trolled hardcore like that by an alien vampire robot, I'd make it work. I'd be that impressed.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stop having such an awesome life Ehndras. Stop it. Go sit in the corner for six months and then come back out and start all over again.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Ehndras, you know who has two thumbs and is jealous? Everyone with two thumbs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Oh man, I hope there isnt some massive catch in there for you. I really do.
This is a blank sig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

The catch is there is no catch, thus you're forever paranoid she's hiding something. Something terrible.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5371 5372 [5373] 5374 5375 ... 13325