Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5370 5371 [5372] 5373 5374 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779169 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Oh my thing.

I've just had the best conversation and oh god its amazing. XD
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I smoke and drink and stuff, a lot. But I don't go around saying this is how everyone should be.
I'm usually heavily biased on the whole drugs issue because of some terrible experiences I've had in my life with users. My opinions are invalid.
I do quite a few things many people would consider irresponsible.
We all have our different things, you know?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

"I'm sorta sad that I'm not the 'magical age' (as described by a book) of 16 anymore."

Damnit, write your own sentences. >_>

EDIT: I have been programming way too much for embedded double quotes not to bother me.

If you actually put ""s around Magical Age, then it would have thrown errors in C++.

That's how it originally was. It took me 3 seconds to click the edit button after realizing what I did and change them to single quotes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I smoke and drink and stuff, a lot. But I don't go around saying this is how everyone should be.
I drink, but really only sometimes, but when I drink, I drink. It's not a very good habit.

I don't smoke, because, you know, I'm a martial artist, and I have to keep my body pure. Except for the rum, mountain dew and fatty food. >_>

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

That explains why your flesh is appetizing to Janet. It's kept pure. Purely delicious, that is, being fed with all of those delicious things.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I can empathize. A big slice of rum/mountaindew/fatty fooded up MaxZero sounds delicious.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

I don't smoke or drink really, but it's less out of a moral objection and more of a I don't want to go through all the trouble of buying a bong so I don't die wheezing on the floor problem. Drinking is a non-issue really. Even the nerdy kids at my school drink like it ain't no thang.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Egads!  The syntax have begun to move!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I got the Cave Story+ touch back. But now I don't know what to do on the ending screen. It just shows Cave Story The End, Thank You, and some pretty pictures. None of the buttons do anything. Am I supposed to quit with Esc or something?

also the sacred ground is really hard
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:35:30 am by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Mhm. I drink occasionally, don't smoke, and have never touched drugs. I suppose that last one is partially because I am just not interested, and partially because someone I knew was using heroin (among many other things) at 15. :|

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile

What made me happy today? Nothing! And by that I meant that I'm just in a good mood for no apparent reason! GO RANDOMNESS! And sleep deprivation! Woo!

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

My god I'm such a conservative, I don't really like getting drunk and the thought of any illicit drugs shocks me. :P
Well, Im probably arch conservatine then :)
Conservative brofist powers activate!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

It's alive!!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Somebody went ahead and sprited a screenshot of my Cacodemon model into Doom.  It's so cool to see that, and it actually looks like it fits the environment stylistically.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a weird one, but its made me laugh a few times today. Mostly due to inappropriate times my memory/earworm kicks it all back into the forefront. 

Earlier yesterday I got linked to a video of Makoto from the game Idolmaster on a "horse riding machine" (clothed, video frame was navel up, but I wouldn't quite say SFW if you're going to search it) set to the tune of Siamsa from Lord of the Dance. The earworm has kept the video looping through my memory all day.
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

So I've been wanting to get back to oblivion after trying to go to Skyrim after my last attempt to play Olbivion again. Playing them side to side like that... Made me appreciate oblivion a lot more. Something is just up with skyrim, doesn't have that nice cozy feeling oblivion does. So I got back to it after reinstall and with some light modding of my own and even just derping around anvil is entertaining me more than the entire dragon claw quest in skyrim... Man either I need more mods for that game or something is up with it.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 5370 5371 [5372] 5373 5374 ... 13325