Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5369 5370 [5371] 5372 5373 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778773 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

So I was just strongly exhorted by my mother for about twenty minutes to get a concealed weapon permit.  That'll be a fun time, I'll be sure to blog about it.

Also helps take my mind off seeing my boss shirtless this morning, which I suppose is worth a laugh in itself.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Doing a makeshift yoga exercise or two, I managed to pop a few hard-to-reach spots in my upper back (closer to my neck, and a chunk of my shoulder) that have been a pain for the past couple weeks, and I think I had another incomplete dislocation of my shoulder (I wonder what I'm doing that's causing that?). The relief and refound flexibility feels good. I immediately felt my mood and productivity skyrocket once I heard the satisfying *POP* echo through the room, and a ton of feeling return to my arm.

I also learned how I pulled it off, so I won't need to suffer that burden again. Which reminds me, I gotta take some actual yoga classes again.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:37:14 pm by Itnetlolor »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I'm sorta sad that I left the magical age of 16, or so I've read from somewhere.

You read somewhere that you're sorta sad about this?  Is this Stranger Than Fiction? :P
*face-to-wide-leafed-monocot-tree*
Now, if English had a compiler, it'd throw ambiguous reference errors. >.>

correction: Sorta sad that I left the so-called magical age of 16, which a book I read claimed.
Erm... That didn't help.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I'm sorta sad that I left the magical age of 16, or so I've read from somewhere.

You read somewhere that you're sorta sad about this?  Is this Stranger Than Fiction? :P
*face-to-wide-leafed-monocot-tree*
Now, if English had a compiler, it'd throw ambiguous reference errors. >.>

correction: Sorta sad that I left the so-called magical age of 16, which a book I read claimed.
Erm... That didn't help.

Let's try this:

Quote from: Skyrunner
Sorta sad that I'm not 16 anymore. A book I read claimed it's a magical age. I'm not so convinced.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Except I didn't say that. I'm not not convinced, but neither am I convinced. Just a 'meh' sentiment.

The last sentence being removed ought to fix that.
... The ‘fixed’ sentence also is a bit choppy for my taste :c

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

"I'm sorta sad that I'm not the 'magical age' (as described by a book) of 16 anymore."

Damnit, write your own sentences. >_>

EDIT: I have been programming way too much for embedded double quotes not to bother me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

"I'm sorta sad that I'm not the 'magical age' (as described by a book) of 16 anymore."

EDIT: I have been programming way too much for embedded double quotes not to bother me.
Wait i don't know whats going on here anymore.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

16 wasn't really that magical. To me, the magical age is the one where I can legally become intoxicated.

Things get really magical then.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

16 wasn't really that magical. To me, the magical age is the one where I can legally become intoxicated.

Im at the age of illegally becoming intoxicated, does that count?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Im at the age of illegally becoming intoxicated, does that count?
It usually still does

>_>

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

My god I'm such a conservative, I don't really like getting drunk and the thought of any illicit drugs shocks me. :P

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

If you actually put ""s around Magical Age, then it would have thrown errors in C++.

My god I'm such a conservative, I don't really like getting drunk and the thought of any illicit drugs shocks me. :P
I've sorta been!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I don't blame you. I can't stand any drugs; I barely tolerate people around me smoking cigarettes (none of my friends do, thankfully).

I still don't see a problem with the occasional drink though. Not binge drinking though. That's just foolish.

EDIT: Foolish to me, anyways. Others may see it differently.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:11:13 pm by jc6036 »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I smoke and drink and stuff, a lot. But I don't go around saying this is how everyone should be.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I do quite a few things many people would consider irresponsible.
Pages: 1 ... 5369 5370 [5371] 5372 5373 ... 13325