Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5368 5369 [5370] 5371 5372 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780292 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yeah! It's like food that cooks AND slices itself!

's great.

Speaking of Photoshare: Who expected me to look the way I look? :D

You have a deficit of breasts. I was unexpecting of that.
How did you find him? There doesn't seem to be a way to search for posts from specific users in specific threads.
>Goto thread
>Use search at the top of page to search for their name in "This thread".
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I think I underestimated how disturbing it would be to fellow Bay Watchers.

Never thought I'd see that here. Also the link still shows up in quotes, so the people who quoted that post may want to go back and edit it out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

How did this happen in the short time I wasn't looking?  :o

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that gutting animals is an important skill to know, but this is hardly the place for it. Oddly I don't find things like that disturbing. Then again I don't find a lot of things disturbing, even when I should.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

As a vegetarian, and one who saw the reactions to the video, I stopped it after the guy finished describing what he was gonna do.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Not to me.
After you've seen a cow getting turned into ground meat by a 80-MPH semi, not a lot of things disgust you.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

...Linky? I can't find it. I'm curious at how you look o_O

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=48718.msg3042767#msg3042767

I've been working out more recently, so I don't look quite as... Not-someone-who-works-out, but it's a fairly recent endeavour so I don't look like a greek statue, (yet.)

But that's me, s-... ma'-... Person.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

That reminds me, I ought to start using my uni's gym. After all, I'm a student union member, so I should be able to get in for at least a discounted price.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I feel like posting my picture (a 2-year-old one, but still!), but then I feel worried about reactions or lack thereof, and then I'm worried that meibi the images would be leaked somewhere, so I'm torn. :P

I recently became 17 (in February, and I took a BMI in December and then today). So my BMI test's fat ratio took a nose-dive of 6% even though I didn't do much anything. Apparently you lose fat between 16 and 17. Magical.

I'm sorta sad that I left the magical age of 16, or so I've read from somewhere.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Yeah! It's like food that cooks AND slices itself!

's great.

You have a deficit of breasts. I was unexpecting of that.
How did you find him? There doesn't seem to be a way to search for posts from specific users in specific threads.
>Goto thread
>Use search at the top of page to search for their name in "This thread".
Yeah, I tried that before; it just brings up all mentions of a user's name, not their actual posts.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Generally in that thread hough, if someone is mentioned their pic is nearby. Much easier to tell with more posts per page.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I'm sorta sad that I left the magical age of 16, or so I've read from somewhere.

You read somewhere that you're sorta sad about this?  Is this Stranger Than Fiction? :P
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I feel like posting my picture (a 2-year-old one, but still!), but then I feel worried about reactions or lack thereof, and then I'm worried that meibi the images would be leaked somewhere, so I'm torn. :P
Well, it's hard enough to find your own photos in that thread, let alone somebody else's. I'm in there, somewhere, though it would take some searching (porbably manual searching, the way it looks) to find it again. Plus there's the fact that Bay 12 isn't heavily trafficked, so the only people who are likely to look at the photo thread are members of Bay 12.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Luckily enough, I quoted my own picture fairly recently. Searching "Descan" had it in the 11th place in that thread.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5368 5369 [5370] 5371 5372 ... 13325