Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5362 5363 [5364] 5365 5366 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781083 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

I've never been sta-*is stabbed*

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Closest I ever got being stabbed was when I had a nail impale my finger. I think welfare ladies wouldn't have been amused to know that little Delta was running around in a house with upright spiked clubs plywood. But as far as physical damage, I have taken a lot of hits to my head and my tummy has plenty of scars and old burns. Lessons to be learned? When indoors, walk, don't hop.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

My worst is when my sister stabbed impaled me in the upper leg with a 6 foot long prybar/icepick. Thankfully, she didn't hit anything vital. Potentially worse was when she tried to kill me with the chainsaw, but couldn't get it started, so she just started beating me with the damned thing.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TODAY I FUCKED BITCHES AND GOT MONEY

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My worst is when my sister stabbed impaled me in the upper leg with a 6 foot long prybar/icepick. Thankfully, she didn't hit anything vital. Potentially worse was when she tried to kill me with the chainsaw, but couldn't get it started, so she just started beating me with the damned thing.

And I thought I had serious brother-sister issues :o

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

And I thought I had serious brother-sister issues :o
That's not counting the dozen or so times my little brother set me on fire.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Your family sounds very amicable, Max.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Your family sounds very amicable, Max.
We're a lovely Dwarven family.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Similarly me and Olga (Owlga on here) regularly used to get into fights for fun.

Used to since the line was drawn by my sister when our fighting took out a window and she got sick of repairing the house.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Similarly me and Olga (Owlga on here) regularly used to get into fights for fun.

Used to since the line was drawn by my sister when our fighting took out a window and she got sick of repairing the house.
I really need to move in with you guys. You guys need a referee. YAME! :P

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was babysitting my cousin once. Didn't expect his response to "No, we cannot get pizza" to be pulling out a steak knife and trying desperately to stab me.

Locked myself in the bathroom, I wasn't going to get cut by this crazy kid. Hear him stabbing away at the door. Eventually, it stops. I peek out just as he rushes back back up the stairs with a knife and... something else.

I close the door, and hear *thunk* *thunk* *thunk* as he sinks one wood staple after another into the door.

Babysitting family is FUN, especially when you're not getting paid and you only agreed to it because they were the only ones nearby with internet.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I was babysitting my cousin once. Didn't expect his response to "No, we cannot get pizza" to be pulling out a steak knife and trying desperately to stab me.

Locked myself in the bathroom, I wasn't going to get cut by this crazy kid. Hear him stabbing away at the door. Eventually, it stops. I peek out just as he rushes back back up the stairs with a knife and... something else.

I close the door, and hear *thunk* *thunk* *thunk* as he sinks one wood staple after another into the door.

Babysitting family is FUN, especially when you're not getting paid and you only agreed to it because they were the only ones nearby with internet.

I hope you had a laptop in there with you.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Odd. On the topic of scars,

I have over a dozen permanent scars, and the smallest one is where I was accidentally stabbed in the leg. Second smallest is the scar 80% circling my thumb where it was pretty much severed and then sown back on, third is where I slashed my arm open after my upper-torso went through a 2nd-story window, and then a bunch more, the biggest being the massive surgical scars originating from the disease I was born with.

Please forgive the shitty pose and partial nudity, I was like 16 and as dramatic as ever. You can't see it well because of the lighting, but its curves and then zigzags down below my navel to my crotch area. One WEIRD fucking scar that makes no god damn sense, but at least everyone who's seen it found it attractive. Fuck if I know why.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

One of my cousins attacked me with a staple gun. I kicked him in the face so hard that he flew down the entire flight of stairs before he hit the ground. We were both six.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile

He fell only one z-level? I am not impressed.
Pages: 1 ... 5362 5363 [5364] 5365 5366 ... 13325