Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5352 5353 [5354] 5355 5356 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773912 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't have any envy at all. That's because I stopped thinking so much about serious relationships a long time ago.

In happy news, I pulled an A in all of my classes last semester. Which is fairly impressive, considering that it was Calc III, Linear Algebra, Intro to Mechanical Engineering, and some bullshit Career Planning class. Yes I know the last two were easy classes, but still. That means I pulled an A in all three Calculus courses, which means I'll probably be able to get a job in the university math helpcenter when fall semester comes around, whoo :D
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Now Janet, don't brag unless you've got enough to share with everyone.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I don't have any envy at all. That's because I stopped thinking so much about serious relationships a long time ago.

In happy news, I pulled an A in all of my classes last semester. Which is fairly impressive, considering that it was Calc III, Linear Algebra, Intro to Mechanical Engineering, and some bullshit Career Planning class. Yes I know the last two were easy classes, but still. That means I pulled an A in all three Calculus courses, which means I'll probably be able to get a job in the university math helpcenter when fall semester comes around, whoo :D
intro to mechanical engineering = put part a into slot b

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Now Janet, don't brag unless you've got enough to share with everyone.
Apparently, she does. It's just that she's not. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

That's the benefit of open relationships. Pretty much the only kind I get into nowadays. Though I have one girlfriend that prefers just to stick with me but doesn't mind me going with other people, and we're both okay with that.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I need to find some people around here like you, Janet.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I'm sure you know how damn hard it can be to find people that are okay with this sorta thing. Sometimes it's a bit frustrating.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'm sure you know how damn hard it can be to find people that are okay with this sorta thing. Sometimes it's a bit frustrating.
Worse. I was married to a strict monogamist. I will never make that mistake again.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So when is the wedding, anyway? I suggest sharks and ropes and a smattering of dalek, they seem to have lots of crowd appeal.
I didn't even realize you were engaged... not that I would have any real reason to know, I guess. But pssh, I spent the whole day sick, I need as much happy thread chit-chat as possible, and wedding stuff is fun.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I get questioned on being okay with open relationships all the time, it's ridiculous.

I'm only jealous about snuggles.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

So when is the wedding, anyway?

Whenever I end up somewhere we can have it legally. That's pretty much the plan. I don't think it's gonna be anything fancy. Just a cake, alchohol and other things probally.

Maybe a B-movie marathon, Eva (My fiancee) is crazy for bad but funny movies.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

And then Janet's fiancee was a multistory angel clone.

Totally called it. Didn't actually call it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

If by multistory angel clone you mean cute south american/Chinese girl than yeah.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

And then Janet's fiancee was a multistory angel clone.

Totally called it. Didn't actually call it.

Yeah, I sorta thought that all along too. Also I didn't know there was a transparent color tag. Interesting.

If by multistory angel clone you mean cute south american/Chinese girl than yeah.

I'm pretty sure those are the same thing.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

intro to mechanical engineering = put part a into slot b
Not this one. This one was more of "Come up with and build a design for Part A and Slot B. Then try and build it with your own materials, swear when it doesn't work, then just ducttape the whole damn thing until it works."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 5352 5353 [5354] 5355 5356 ... 13325