Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5350 5351 [5352] 5353 5354 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773963 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

You know, I'm rather glad that I had space on my PSP-1000 now that I've found it (again). Because (besides the Patapon 3 I need to finish), I was able to fit this game on it. And it is as ridiculous awesome as the trailer is (but slower paced, obviously).
I don't think i can play that game 40million times let alone 50 in my lifetime.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

You know, I'm rather glad that I had space on my PSP-1000 now that I've found it (again). Because (besides the Patapon 3 I need to finish), I was able to fit this game on it. And it is as ridiculous awesome as the trailer is (but slower paced, obviously).
That's an actual THING?

That would be like my one reason to own a PSP.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Yeah my brother got it.  I've never played it but it's Nippon Ichi so...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I am a guy with a wolf mask, dual wielded spears, and tank treads as a leg equip item. This is after the first two dungeons and the tutorial only. (and losing the second time, of course)

That is how ridiculous the game is. And most of the text has voice acting.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Please tell me that there's an English release, if only for the text. I don't mind Japanese voice acting, but I can't read the language :<
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

If there wasn't an English release, do you think I'd be able to play it very well? ;)
the language setting only seems to affect the voices anyway, and it has both.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Amazing.

Game site.

Unfortunately it is apparently no longer available for (legal) purchase.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Thats what amazon or google is for. I doubt the game is in any nearby store, and I have a CFW PSP, so the blanks (if you see any) can be filled outside the forums.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

There's a line between "fun ridiculousness" and "bullshit." That game crosses it, at least for me.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Beautiful, absolutely RAVISHING goth babe from Peru just added me on facebook, most likely from the page of my local goth club I frequent, and just so happens to live in the town I just moved to, and randomly started chatting with me.

SUCCESS. RANDOMLY.

Not sure what prompted her to add me and chat with me, but apparently my random streak of luck still hasn't died off. God, I've had the luckiest, most epic last 3 weeks EVER.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Random Success is best success, unless its followed by lots of failure. Then its terrible.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile

Random Success is best success, unless its followed by lots of failure. Then its terrible.
Is something that ends in failure still success?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Good success or bad success? Because if the fail-success isn't helping I wouldn't call it much of a success.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

We have a new keeping up with Bay 12 game.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile

If the random success is followed by independent failure, then the success is not lessened—it is still good success. If they are related, then I would not call any of it success. The intricacies of succeeding at failure and and failing at succeeding are an entirely different matter, and I am quite unable to discuss failing to succeed at failure or succeeding at failing to succeed.
Pages: 1 ... 5350 5351 [5352] 5353 5354 ... 13325