Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5348 5349 [5350] 5351 5352 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768721 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Why do I like Adventure Time so much

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Because its nice.
Probably the best thing on cartoon network atm.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Progress is going on my shmup. Now has bullet grazing for points, a life system (though it's more of a hit point system at the moment), and mouse control. Currently working on a power-up system and multiple boss stages.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Spent 6 hours, putting up a sign today.

When I say "putting up a sign," I mean I tore off the top of the whole god damn commercial signpost. Then I added on a new top marquee for my sign and put on all the finishing touches. This included extension of the internal 4x4 wooden posts and the vinyl covering as well as a new top to both posts. People don't understand why "sign-making" is a business--like there are literally businesses that do NOTHING but make signs. This is why.... You can't just slap it all up there (yes "up" as in a ladder) without also  keeping the damn thing level at all times and make it straight, etc. Also you can't let the seams show and have to either match the pieces exactly, or cover it with something decorative that no one will suspect covers a seam.... Also NOTHING will ever fit like it is supposed to, because, I have concluded, that material engineers hate consumers (not entirely without good reason :P ) Nothing is square or level or fits into the slots right when you're up on a ladder.....

All of this was done in roughly 90 degree heat on Memorial Day.

My sign looks the best in the whole damn town (landlord can't stop raving about it) and now it's on top of the sign, because I built a new, higher top to the sign.

"That sign, wow, really deserves top billing, and I'd love to give it to you, but there's just no opening. It's a shame."

"What if I made a new top to the sign: thereby making top billing available...?"

:)....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I'd love to see it, but I bet it'd reveal personal information, and I'd not want that. >.>

Korea needs a good infusion of signmakers: the commercial centers have signs blanketing every square inch of a old, shabby building.

Yay :3

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Nice, Truean.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

If I'm ever in Columbus, or Cleveland (I can never remember which one Truean lives in) I'm going to be on the lookout for lawyer signs.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I discovered a rather fun vocal technique for doing silly voices, which I discovered while driving around town. I could see it being used to create a number of voices for cartoons, and am pretty pleased with how my natural voice sounds when using it.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

I'd love to see it, but I bet it'd reveal personal information, and I'd not want that. >.>

Korea needs a good infusion of signmakers: the commercial centers have signs blanketing every square inch of a old, shabby building.

Yay :3

Waaait. Do I spy Lin to your left?
Excellent.

((waaait... does your avatar cycle through every single Days of Ruin CO? Or is it only supposed to, since I nearly always see that violinist...))
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:48:43 pm by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

There's been a reboot of the old Keeping Up With Bay 12 game that me and Fniff organized!

So much nostalgia/yes.

If I'm ever in Columbus, or Cleveland (I can never remember which one Truean lives in) I'm going to be on the lookout for lawyer signs.

Also apparently Truean is in the same state as me. Stalk mode activate.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Skyrim:
"Recover the Stones of Barenziah (24/24)"

*wipes a single tear of joy*
Thank you, the Internet!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

I discovered a rather fun vocal technique for doing silly voices, which I discovered while driving around town. I could see it being used to create a number of voices for cartoons, and am pretty pleased with how my natural voice sounds when using it.
Oh man, this is awesome.

* The Darkling Wolf adds to his collection of voice acting shizz.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

You!

Come read to me in your George Takei voice again.

♥♥♥~Please~♥♥♥
*Hugs*

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

There's been a reboot of the old Keeping Up With Bay 12 game that me and Fniff organized!

So much nostalgia/yes.

"Stalk mode?"

[doesn't know if I should be worried, especially being closeted trans].
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

So much nostalgia/yes.

"Stalk mode?"

[doesn't know if I should be worried, especially being closeted trans].
*Offers to send her meatwall to defend Truean's honour*
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 5348 5349 [5350] 5351 5352 ... 13325