Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5344 5345 [5346] 5347 5348 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765361 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Even if you don't use the download links everywhere, theres addons (In Firefox and likely also Chrome) that let you download straight from youtube. Like this one.
There are also other third-party tools which can do the same thing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

True, but if I don't need to install other programs (or wait for a website), I can just use Firefox and the Downloads window to keep track of what I've gotten recently, since my Downloads is usually fairly empty except for folders.

And I don't have to copy links into anything this way. Goto page, and by the time the video is loaded usually the script has added its button.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:38:19 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

http://youtu.be/oY59wZdCDo0 All nine of these videos make me a mix of happy and sad.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I can beat Super Mario World in less than 25 minutes now.
Slow~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

I thought it would be a conflict of interest for you to be a lawyer for someone you're dependant on, like a landlord-tenant relationship?

Not really. A.) Not dependent. B.) That'd come into play concerning me representing him over MY lease with him: not other legal matters.

In other news: I'm expanding the signage out front and thus I always have my sign on top.... :) I'm actually building it up so as to allow my sign to be posted above everyone elses, because landlord is so damn impressed with my sign....

He said, "I'm sure whatever you do will be tasteful," which in case anyone didn't know is how people with class say, "don't fuck this up."

He's testing me to see if I half ass this or not before he gives me any business. I think. :P
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:18:25 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I discovered it was my forum birthday 2 days ago.

Yay me!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Have a present.

* Descan hugs New Guy.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Putnam presumably did a non-TAS speedrun.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Ooh, what's inside?

* New Guy opens Schrodinger's present.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

* Descan pops out and hugs New Guy.

Well me hugging you was the present. But if you had to go and get a box for it, I'm game.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I discovered it was my forum birthday 2 days ago.

Yay me!
All I can give you is an attempt to get you into turntable.fm :I

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Curse turntable.fm and being US only.
Curse every proxy I use for being too slow to browse anything but text.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Even if you don't use the download links everywhere, theres addons (In Firefox and likely also Chrome) that let you download straight from youtube. Like this one.
There are also other third-party tools which can do the same thing.

Woah, nifty. I'm a little wary of trying stuff like this out, because I've heard the stuff that you can get to do it are filled with viruses.

Now I just have to figure out how to pull music off of videos... Or just a similar script that does the audio. That'd be nice.

Also; this thread has over a million views. :D
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

THat one specifically is completely ok. My laptop works and I've been using that, after all.
You need an Audio Extractor, you say? That one is both free and does what it says it'll do. And it has a portable version.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5344 5345 [5346] 5347 5348 ... 13325