Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5336 5337 [5338] 5339 5340 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753174 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

[20:29:13] Kyratzes Talvadore: Iodine Lutetium Vanadium Yttrium Oxygen Uranium
--- is blushing out of control and was breathtaken

>,..,>

Quiet you.

Also, Soli's totally getting ready to Stream some shizz. Folks should join for the pre-show banter.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Going backwards on an elliptical is like five times as hard as going forwards. I'm going to have to build my backwards running endurance.

Warning : Using machine as not intended might cause unexpected injury.

I think the elliptical is designed to only go forward, seeing that there are no straps and .. stuff.

Every time I've read about them it's mentioned that they can be used forwards or backwards. I don't know why you'd need straps or anything, though. It's no more dangerous than going forwards. You're still just pushing some big pedal-things in an ellipsis.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Oh, ok.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soli's totally getting ready to Stream some shizz. Folks should join for the pre-show banter.

I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. Queens of Lagkasuka... Thai Martial Arts film with Pirates and Aquaman/Jedi hybrids. Getting underway now! Linko!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Huuum. That'll be like, held for posterity in the live stream's video things, right? I currently don't have access to anything capable of playing a stream (freaking iPad) :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I love turntable.fm so much, I went ahead and made a Bay12 room.

Hopefully I can get some people and things can get interesting!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I love turntable.fm so much, I went ahead and made a Bay12 room.

Hopefully I can get some people and things can get interesting!

Weird, it cuts off my own song so I can't hear it. ._.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

You need at least two DJs up. It's pretty hard to actually get a room going, so yeah. I'm in there now, we should be able to get something going.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Begin D&D Homebrew Rambling

I've revised a Diviner D&D 3.5 class, and finished a new version of the Evoker that's a complete rewrite from my previous Warmage version. Now it more resembles the bastard offspring of a Duskblade with a Soulknife, as raised by a martial adept, though it still needs polish. Probably slightly overpowered, although the ability to fire an arrow that turns into a rhinoceros after striking is kind of awesome.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

We already get probably 90% of our meat locally, and we're part of a produce co-op so we get fresh local produce each week delivered to our doorstep. It's actually kind of nice because it makes cooking into Challenge Mode.

Instead of "What are we going to cook this week?", it's "You have five pounds of sweet potatoes, a quart of heirloom tomatoes and a metric buttload of kale. ALLEZ CUISINE!"

Dude, that's 300% awesome. I want one.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We just ended our local produce deliver. Mostly because the fruits (and many of the veggies) consistantly came mouldy and... bad.

Though I did end up finding a lot of great ways to eat radishes.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Radishes?!

We don't need no stinkin' radishes!
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Yes! Got two Djs in the turntable room for now!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

SOLI HAS COMMANDED ME TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE PLAYING TRANSFORMICE. WE MAY BE ACCESSED BY TYPING /room vanilla12     THERE IS MUCH CHAOS
It's FEF, not FEOF

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

Youtube has footage of some concert thing. Currently up are the Smashing Pumpkins, which is thoroughly awesome.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 5336 5337 [5338] 5339 5340 ... 13325