Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5299 5300 [5301] 5302 5303 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808133 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
*Hugs*

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

This is pretty awesome
is that a clockwork eyeball in that picture?

that outdoes clockwork orange in first impressions.
I'd call that less a clockwork eyeball and more a picture of an eye with gears superimposed on the skin and a little bit of a clock face on the iris.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

This week's episode of American Dad.

The power of play and escapism really freaking helps with terrible situations and the episode is all about this fact. This is honestly how I got through most of my childhood. After years of therapy I remember those all too few happy times. Years later in hindsight, it's kinda funny a therapist got paid to help me remember the stuff I repressed, like when I got repeatedly beaten the shit out of.... :P
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I ate honey. Now I'm a bear.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Now steal a pic-a-nic basket, and become a smarter than average bear.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

I barbecued steak. Again. I think I've found my calling in life: Cooking/preparing meals.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I gotta admit, that's pretty freakin' cool.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Minority Report style interfaces are here. http://www.gadgetbox.msnbc.msn.com/technology/gadgetbox/minority-report-interface-its-now-only-70-away-784828
But does it work with my stuff?
Apparently it plugs into USB ports.

I am more than a little excited.  I think I need to go change my pants.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Ah, re-reading DMFA. Shakespeare spiders are one of the best things ever.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So on the upside air conditioning has been installed throughout the house... on the downside this is going to start giving me sleepless nights again because of the noise. I f'ing hate summers.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

So on the upside air conditioning has been installed throughout the house... on the downside this is going to start giving me sleepless nights again because of the noise. I f'ing hate summers.
Odd, I always found noises from air conditions and fans made it easier for me to fall asleep. It's actually hard for me to fall asleep when it's completely silent in a room.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Odd, I always found noises from air conditions and fans made it easier for me to fall asleep. It's actually hard for me to fall asleep when it's completely silent in a room.
I like things as quiet as I can get them, it means there's less to tune out, and if I'm all alone and it's quiet enough, I might even sing a little!~

Disclaimer: you do not want to actually hear me sing.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Oh man. I can side with that. I neeeed some kind of noise to go to sleep. When I was homeless I actually kept a battery powered radio I'd mistune purposefulnessly on quiet nights just so I could get at least an hour or two of sleep. I actually still have that radio I think.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 5299 5300 [5301] 5302 5303 ... 13326