Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5298 5299 [5300] 5301 5302 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807786 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Currently squeeing because there's gonna be DMFA merch. Can't wait to get my hands on some.

Also: Riding around on a lawnmower cranked up as fast as it can go is fun.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which DMFA?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I think I will get a 55% on my physics exam which means I can screw up another exam (already screwed um math) without failing.

Yay.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm very happy that I went to an job interview today. Hopefully they'll consider me!

I also went out of my way to drop off more resumes, hand clean my car, speak with my career developer, and be a responsible adult person man.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah... I guess none of the others would really have merch to be released that you would care about. So Dan and Mabs it is.

Shit, I didn't even think that was still running.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, it's still running. I really think that comic is a great example of Art Evolution. The early ones are almost painful to look at...

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Time to be a typical male:

I went to a pirate themed ren faire thing.  There were fire dancers.  One of them looked exactly like Rikku, which was hot.  She was grinding on another of the female dancers.  Yay play lesbianism!  Later, down at the bar, it became obvious that she was her actual girlfriend.  Yay for real lesbians!

...Hey, I get to have some fun sometimes >.>;
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector seems to be back to stay, if even just for the summer. This is made of yay.

No, I've mostly been hanging out here because

a. I am sick, so I can't work (fevers completely destroy my reasoning abilities, and I'm physically weak)

b. My room is filthy (and I can't clean it because I can't work), so the only place I have to hang out is on the computer in the study

So I really don't plan to be here and active for much longer.  I may play a mafia game or two, but that'll probably just be for half an hour or so in the evenings.

However, I've been really enjoying hanging out and arguing a bit, just like the good old days :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Vector seems to be back to stay, if even just for the summer. This is made of yay.

a. I am sick, so I can't work (fevers completely destroy my reasoning abilities, and I'm physically weak)

b. My room is filthy (and I can't clean it because I can't work), so the only place I have to hang out is on the computer in the study

So I really don't plan to be here and active for much longer.  I may play a mafia game or two, but that'll probably just be for half an hour or so in the evenings.

However, I've been really enjoying hanging out and arguing a bit, just like the good old days :3

Primarily just happy you're ok/ will be.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:42:14 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

And then my yay was full of sad. Hope you get to feeling better tho.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Is it a double post if you post the same thing in two different threads? O.o

EDIT: Never mind. I saw your edit.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Decided to try my hand at relatively complicated food today for lunch. Stuffed a chicken breast with raisins and mozzarella, then coated it with a rum and honey batter mix. The batter needs work in the structural integrity department, but the end result was truly excellent.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Decided to try my hand at relatively complicated food today for lunch. Stuffed a chicken breast with raisins and mozzarella, then coated it with a rum and honey batter mix. The batter needs work in the structural integrity department, but the end result was truly excellent.
That sounds really, really good.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Yea alcohol based batters just don't stick properly.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 5298 5299 [5300] 5301 5302 ... 13326