Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5296 5297 [5298] 5299 5300 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807744 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It's dead now.

I'm okay with this.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

The x'd eyes means it's either dead.... or just pretending to be dead.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Blackberry wine, always delicious.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Mommy why are they screaming
What game is that? :o
Skullgirls, i bought it on PSN... i regretted selling the ps3.......

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Battleground is a good show. It makes me laugh.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like the classic cartoon styling in Skullgirls. Looks pretty swanky.

I finally got to meet with some friends I haven't seen in almost a month. We snagged tea and baked goods, and had some adventures around town. Sometimes I forget how much I love these guys when I haven't seen them for a while.

We also watched a few movies, including The Tsunami Warrior... a great little Thai sci-fi adventure film that was kinda like Lord of the Rings and Starwars had a baby, which was then adopted out and raised by Pirates of the Caribbean and Avatar: the Last Airbender. The main character was basically a hybrid of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Aquaman, in Orlando Bloom's body. Long story short, it was amazing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:30:22 am by Solifuge »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I've started working out again, just enough to not totally embarrass myself over the summer.  I'd forgotten how good that post-exercise ache feels.  I can actually see myself getting stronger by the day.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in a good mood for the first time in a while. Also I'm in a piratey mood, this may be related to the aforementioned good mood.

I'm also in the mood to put together a song that uses the line "all my chums are scum"... but I have to go to bed on account of having to get up tomorrow.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I suppose this would be too far off from the anime thread now sooooo

100% Ib.  Got every ending.  Only took like two days though.  I guess if the names Yume Nikki, Ao Oni, and/or Corpse Party ring true to your ears you should give it a shot?  I enjoyed it.  Out of the four mentioned Corpse Party is still my favorite for at least lasting a week.  Ao Oni was about just as short and Yume Nikki is unconventional...

What these all have in common is they're all horror games (Yume Nikki is more surreal) made in RPG Maker.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

The lack of depressing events today has made me happy.

>.> I just said something obvious...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Vector seems to be back to stay, if even just for the summer. This is made of yay.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

Spoilered for possible GoT...umm...spoilers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice 504 error there.
Pages: 1 ... 5296 5297 [5298] 5299 5300 ... 13326