Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5290 5291 [5292] 5293 5294 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805683 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

DAMNDAMNDAMN

So close, yet so far.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I think you're supposed to use binoculars/telescope to point at the sun, then project the image on paper.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I think you're supposed to use binoculars/telescope to point at the sun, then project the image on paper.
That works too, but you need a tripod or something to keep it steady and we don't have one <_<
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Diablo 3 has been pretty fun so far, although I've really only beaten the first level.

Let's post on facebook and find friends to play with.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I actually find this picture rather inspiring.  Added to my wallpaper collection.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Been reading Dune and enjoying it, but there's a little voice in the back of my mind that says "you're probably the only one who enjoys this kind of book."

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Been reading Dune and enjoying it, but there's a little voice in the back of my mind that says "you're probably the only one who enjoys this kind of book."

You're not alone! I, too, loved that book. In fact, I'm doing a project on it.

Also: SANDWORMS!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Many people liked Dune...

(the Kevin J Anderson prequels and sequels, not so much)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah... Dune's kinda' classic scifi. I mean, there was movies, TV series, video games (one of which basically -- if not quite -- started the RTS genre)... it's fairly well loved.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

We need a Dune thread.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Educate the unenlightened! Wash the unwashed masses! Bring them the wonders of Dune!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

spanish II

That reminds me

I had to tell everyone in earshot the answer to a spanish question because we hadn't been taught the answer yet. In fact, it's a Spanish II thing; we're in Spanish 1.

We were supposed to put a few sentences into the preterite, but then the verb in one sentence was "voy" and then I just kind of wrote "fui" and then I thought "wait, WTF, we weren't taught this in class"

There were two questions like that on the worksheet.

O_o? You learn 'fui' in Spanish One. It's one of the vocabulary.

fui fuiste fue fuemos fues fueron

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That feel when you meet in real life your Internet best friend of four years.

It was awesome, that's all I'm gonna say.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Educate the unenlightened! Wash the unwashed masses! Bring them the wonders of Dune!
We've detected a 4.3 on the Hipster Scale!

Heh, but in all seriousness, Dune itself was great, but pretty much the rest of the novels (especially the ones written by Herbert's son) are sort of meh.

In my own happy, finally bit the bullet and got a proper computer desk, as opposed to my current 'plastic bin and two pieces of particle board' setup. Was sort of reluctant because the only one that really fit what I needed and wasn't a total pile of crap was $150, but when I checked out, it showed up as $65, for who knows what reason. So there's happy 1. Happy 2 is that I've already got a third of it put together, including properly aligning the drawer sliders, without driving myself mad or breaking anything past the point of repair via pliers and mallet.

:)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5290 5291 [5292] 5293 5294 ... 13325