Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5285 5286 [5287] 5288 5289 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802723 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Remembered that I don't live in Australia and my insect problems are nothing more severe than an ant colony in the walls.
Wait, that's not a severe problem for you?!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Remembered that I don't live in Australia and my insect problems are nothing more severe than an ant colony in the walls.
It's an annoyance that can be dealt with by leaving large quantities of sweet poison at their exit. Typically, if I put down a bunch of Terro mixed with sugar water, in about 24 hours there will be a massive pile of ant corpses with the little shredded ant insides all over the place. Terro is great; it's like they're willingly eating double handfuls of broken glass.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It's an annoyance that can be dealt with by leaving large quantities of sweet poison at their exit. Typically, if I put down a bunch of Terro mixed with sugar water, in about 24 hours there will be a massive pile of ant corpses with the little shredded ant insides all over the place. Terro is great; it's like they're willingly eating double handfuls of broken glass.
Hope you don't have any pets or small children around. Sounds like that could end badly :|
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Malaysian white ants - bloody things will not die unless you declare WWIII on them, and they literally tear down houses.

*Meta edit
Google has told me that Malaysian white ants are in fact, termites.
My life is a lie

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bastion is a fucking amazing game.  I'm off doing the snowy place right now.  Favorite weapons are the carbine/flamethrower combo.

I finished Hatoful Boyfriend, too, and it has my stamp of approval.  That's a really, really good game.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I tried Bastion, but it just felt so... empty. Same feeling you get with a survival horror game, where you're all alone in a hostile environment.

I like my towns full of NPCs.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Had an exam today (on a Saturday :O ), did ok I guess, atleast for the amount of work put in. Also it's the UEFA CL finals tonight, some friends are over to watch, we have plenty of booze and snacks, but I'm not much into football, so I'm using the time drawing, and let me tell you, this is one of those pieces that feels just right and just awesome from the start, I really feel good about this one and I feel it will be mostly finished in one sitting, regardless of how long it takes :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

@ Kaijyuu: But there's something just beautiful about desolation and isolation!

And my second happy for the day: I finally got quoted in the Out of Context Quotes thread. :D

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and other happy: I got an A in the hard math class I took with my mentor, as well as my CS course.  Huzzah!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Oh, and other happy: I got an A in the hard math class I took with my mentor, as well as my CS course.  Huzzah!
I can't do ASCII hands that are clapping, so... *claps hands*
Make that clap slower. Much, much slower.
*Slow clap*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I've been invited to take a second-year graduate course with him in the fall, so once I kick this nasty chest cold I've picked up, I'm going to have to get to work hardcore.

Thanks, guys~

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Got to derp it up in the ponyville texas server earlier today.

Spoiler: We have tons of fun (click to show/hide)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Interesting... picture of rainbow dash.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

It really was an odd coincidence to die under a picture of Dash going 'Bueno...'

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Just bought Brave New World. It's been too long since I read a good dystopian novel.
Pages: 1 ... 5285 5286 [5287] 5288 5289 ... 13325