Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5284 5285 [5286] 5287 5288 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801088 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I finished to study my spectroscopy course, which mean I'm not late on my schedule anymore. No on to study inorganic chemistry, and neurology, and botany, and genetics,and genetics, and metabolic biochemsitry, and...

Maybe I should have posted on the sad thread after all.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Pierced my first aquifer the other day.  Had always modded aquifers out, but I got tired of feeling like half a dwarf.  Drowned or froze 5 miners and three picks, but it got done and I learned a bit.  Now to build my first pump stack.  I probably need the DF problem solving exercise in preparation for whenever Forlorn Realms updates and I have to tackle minecarts.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Listening to this again.
I dont support piracy, but its such a funny gif. (or swf in this case :P)
It used to be an Easter egg of sorts, when you used the 'I'm feeling lucky' option, you would get directed to that, in mourning of limewire.
RIP

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

This made me laugh:

http://www.sinfest.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6219&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
moral hypothetical: you have to make out and then talk endlessly about Star Trek Voyager slash fanfiction with

a) Hitler
b) Stalin
c) Joseph Kony
d) Jeffery Dahmer
e) Rick Santorum

which do you pick? GO
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I believed that for a moment loud whispers.
But then i read your name and googled the meme anyways  to see if its true.

EDIT:
Looks like you have spoken the truth
+1 trust in LW
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:25:01 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Listening to this again.
I dont support piracy, but its such a funny gif. (or swf in this case :P)
Fool, only proles and animals are free
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally got a copy of The Protomen ActII: Father of Death.

and Light Up the Night is stuck in my head

Light Up The Night, Breaking Out, The Hounds, that album is just so good. They got a good groove going with Act II. Pure bliss. Been a while since I last listened Act II though, might have to correct that tonight.

Light up the niiiiiight!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

I don't know why, but Light Up The Night just strikes me as good "Let's light the world on fire just to watch it burn" music to me.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I don't know why, but Light Up The Night just strikes me as good "Let's light the world on fire just to watch it burn" music to me.
That sentence instantly made me think about this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7AZIvDD5Lw

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

so I finally released my science dwarf fortress mod

ahahaHAHAHAhahahaha

i do love being able to say that I have come up with a method of extracting every single god damned metal on earth that I could find in DF

(except osmium, I need to fix that)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Finally got a copy of The Protomen ActII: Father of Death.

and Light Up the Night is stuck in my head

Light Up The Night, Breaking Out, The Hounds, that album is just so good. They got a good groove going with Act II. Pure bliss. Been a while since I last listened Act II though, might have to correct that tonight.

Light up the niiiiiight!

Ah, hearing The Hounds was what got me into them.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I eradicated 5 flies from our house.
I eradicated 2 midges from mine, and helped a house spider find a brand new lovely fly infested home.

Feels happy.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Remembered that I don't live in Australia and my insect problems are nothing more severe than an ant colony in the walls.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

5? In one blow?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5284 5285 [5286] 5287 5288 ... 13325