Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5281 5282 [5283] 5284 5285 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15799939 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Anyone remember Dollar Shave Club? I actually decided to enroll their services for just the 3 bucks a month, and I just got my first handle + razors today! They're living up to the advert too, their pretty fucking great. I even got this awesome Welcome card to go along with it; I just can't not enjoy everything about this company, and while I'm shaving, I can't help but remember how awesome their advert is.

If anyone wants to try out Dollar Shave Club for themselves, hey, hit up this referral link and land me a free month while you're at it:

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/2ull/jga6ht
I knew it! Joshua is a spambot! D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Started law practice.

Still working with boss at "reduced hours." Moved into office, mostly.

Need to figure out internet situation at office. Chipping in with other tenants. They have a central router, but not sure what line off it is mine, or if there is a line for mine. There are several phone line jacks and what appears to be an Ethernet hookup on the wall in my office though.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if he keeps spamming wonderful things like that, I say we keep him. I took a look at replacement blades for my current razor: about 20 dollars for 3 razor heads. I can get the most expensive razor blade on that site for 9 dollars per month. Same number of heads.

It gets my consumer thumbs up.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Not to mention they have an ad that I've actually been interested in watching more than once.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone remember Dollar Shave Club? I actually decided to enroll their services for just the 3 bucks a month, and I just got my first handle + razors today! They're living up to the advert too, their pretty fucking great. I even got this awesome Welcome card to go along with it; I just can't not enjoy everything about this company, and while I'm shaving, I can't help but remember how awesome their advert is.

If anyone wants to try out Dollar Shave Club for themselves, hey, hit up this referral link and land me a free month while you're at it:

Ok, you found me out. I'm actually a new age spambot that uses years to get thousands of posts in a community to build up trust between myself and potential customers, and then BAM! Tiny one post advert, never to be mentioned again!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ok, you found me out. I'm actually a new age spambot that uses years to get thousands of posts in a community to build up trust between myself and potential customers, and then BAM! Tiny one post advert, never to be mentioned again!
A-ha! They all called me crazy, but I knew! The spambots are gaining sentience! They're gonna take over! Run for your LIVES!1!!one!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Started law practice.

Need to figure out internet situation at office. Chipping in with other tenants. They have a central router, but not sure what line off it is mine, or if there is a line for mine. There are several phone line jacks and what appears to be an Ethernet hookup on the wall in my office though.

Best of all lucks! :-D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Started law practice.

If you need any networking advice, there are many of us on B12 who will be happy to help.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

A-ha! They all called me crazy, but I knew! The spambots are gaining sentience! They're gonna take over! Run for your LIVES!1!!one!
I feel lazy right now, so I'll just post relevant.xkcd and hope you know which one I'm talking about... It's his concept for a 'beat-the-spambot' system.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel lazy right now, so I'll just post relevant.xkcd and hope you know which one I'm talking about... It's his concept for a 'beat-the-spambot' system.
He has actually done more than one on the subject.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

He has actually done more than one on the subject.
random(relevant.xkcd), then. That probably isn't close to how you call random things but close enough for this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

rand()?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Don't forget to srand() stuff.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Don't mind me. I'm rum. I mean...drinkin'. See the photo thread.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

srand?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5281 5282 [5283] 5284 5285 ... 13325