Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5271 5272 [5273] 5274 5275 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794962 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I was going to say orange juice, but I was afraid no one would get the joke. :-\
Don't need to worry about that one. But really, who needs the juice?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile

Just learned how to make rings out of money! :D

All thanks to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyx6kmu4pOw

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

'be positive frank!'
'you be positive, I'll be realistic!'
Where is that quote from?!

I remember it but can't put my finger on where. Honey I Shrunk the Kids?

EDIT: Now I remember. Home Alone 1.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:21:31 pm by kaijyuu »
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

A page and a day late, but I used to play multiplayer Aerobiz all the time.  Online and via emulator but still.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Thank you, Wikipedia, for cooking ideas. I found a big bag of unknown grain the other day, so I decided to convert a portion into some sort of porridge this morning for breakfast, because why not. Made way too much, but Wikipedia informed me that savory porridge is a thing. It's a good thing I only sweetened the bowl I had for breakfast, so that the addition of parsnip, carrot, onion, broccoli, butter, and hot bean sauce with pepper and garlic worked out.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Oh man, MarbleHornets is great. I don't know why I didn't watch this stuff before, it's just amazing. It leaves so much up to the viewer that it's ridiculous.

I'm guessing something to do with pocket dimensions.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

Oh man, MarbleHornets is great. I don't know why I didn't watch this stuff before, it's just amazing. It leaves so much up to the viewer that it's ridiculous.

I'm guessing something to do with pocket dimensions.

*shits pants in horror*
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Seeing totally awesome girlfriend, whose boyfriend is completely ok with the gays next weekend. :D :D. Has been forever!
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFmPxamXbFU

This just looks like it's an interesting L4D campaign.
I played that campaign (albeit in singleplayer mode). It's every bit as fun as it looks.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you know those blue fairies in Ocarina of Time, the Navi? Did you know they were real?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phausis_reticulata

I am incredibly lucky in that I live on 20 minutes away from one of the few forests in the known world that house these creatures. It's really like nothing else:

-Unlike normal fireflies, they glow blue
-They don't flicker off and on but rather keep their lights on for 10-20 seconds at a time
-They float around slowly in seemingly random directions, rather slowly
-If you go to the right place at the right time you can be surrounded by hundreds of them

Of course, even though the Wikipedia page lists them as being native to specific forests, you still have to know which areas of those forests they live in.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Wikipedia, y u no have a picture of them.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

You know what you must do. Go out there, take a picture, and add it to the page.

Totally not just for us, or anything.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 5271 5272 [5273] 5274 5275 ... 13325