Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5266 5267 [5268] 5269 5270 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15792109 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just ate Hazelnut-Choc today. Tastes so great.

YES. SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING MY RECOMMENDATIONS.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Are you a hardcore tf2 player?

Never played, actually. ^_^
1. You should
and
2. Hm, thats weird. That game is the most common cause of turning into a hat-grabbing maniac.
I've played TF2

it was shit.

Tf2 isnt shit, well, thats what i think.
WHY was it shit?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

TF2 just takes a while before you can get all the cool toys.

Until then, you'll have to rely on strategies (if spy, then strategies become metastrategies and reading their actions) until you get better weapons.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Just regained contact with the Strucks for the first time in a decade, re-establishing contact with the Dutch-American side of my family after my father, grandfather and grandmother died in sequence. My cousin James is holding letters and other belongings of my father and grandparents for me, which may very well lead me to discover my long-lost sister I've never met, as well as shine some light on my family history.

FUCK YEAH! Two of my lifetime goals in one fucking shot.

This month just gets better and better!

Next up, become a published novelist/poet and a rockstar. >_>
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Level 3 Sentries are also rage-inducing to other people.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Level 3 Sentries are also rage-inducing to other people.
A single good demoman can easily take out a sentry. even more so if there is a medic.
level 3 sentries arent overpowerd, not at all. If its without a engie, it dies quickly, and stickies are quite efficient in killing him.
Also, 2 heavvies with 1 medic each can kill the sentry easily, even more so if you get a scout to distract it.
its called TEAM fortress 2 for a reason. Dont complain you cant do it all alone.
If they were so horribly overpowerd they wouldnt exist.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I didn't say they were very good at surviving, no. I know all of those things. Demoman is goddamn annoying sometimes.
But some people are rather bad at killing it with any kind of effectiveness, and then theres angry caps in the text chat. Not most of the time, but when it does happen its entertaining.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

This random-ingredients-I-found ramen is pretty good. It's not instant noodles, and the primary flavoring is miso and some sort of dried kelp-mushroom-shallot mix I found, plus some duck sauce that I actually bought and just enough spicy bean sauce to make it a little warm.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I have a car again! Now I can, like, go places on my own accord!

...Now I just need places to go.
Love, scriver~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure if this was mentioned before, since I tend to skip large sections of this thread when there are a few dozen pages to read through, but hover cars.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Cars for people indeed. I'd like my own hoverwagon.
Love, scriver~

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

And suddenly Marble Madness is a driving simulator.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hovercars are SOO 2011, today we think about HUGE DRILLS! :D

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love proving myself wrong :D
But in the category of balanced weaopns, no weapon is an upgrade.

Anyway, somehow, listening to rickroll really cranks me up.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I played TF2 when there was only one set of weapons, and love it.

Now.... not so much.
Pages: 1 ... 5266 5267 [5268] 5269 5270 ... 13325