Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5263 5264 [5265] 5266 5267 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794861 times)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Ech. That sounds like something my dad would enjoy. That crazy mofo has some kind of masochistic love for insanely hot stuff.

He used to tell me about hot sauce festivals he's been to in the south where, for certain sauces, they'd only allow you to taste them on the ends of toothpicks. Apparently before they did that too many people fainted.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

My mouth is watering at the prospect of the contents of that beautiful jar.
You speak the truth, good ser, and damn I wish I had some internet money to get a jar myself.

I am wondering what you mean by "masked" there  ???
The jalapeno oil, because there is more of it, is bound to hit your tongue first, and jalapeno is not terribly hot. So, you take another bite. Then, suddenly, your face melts off.

Now I feel like a sissy because, if you'll remember my cheese incident in the WTF thread, that was just bits of Jalapeno I was moaning about. I might die just being in the same room as that Ghost Chili stuff.
It snuck up on you. That can't be helped. This stuff, you'll have plenty of time to put on your kamikaze headband and get ready.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Ech. That sounds like something my dad would enjoy. That crazy mofo has some kind of masochistic love for insanely hot stuff.

He used to tell me about hot sauce festivals he's been to in the south where, for certain sauces, they'd only allow you to taste them on the ends of toothpicks. Apparently before they did that too many people fainted.
What a bunch of lightweights.

The local sushi restaurant where my sister works at features the Hurricane Challenge, which takes on 5 tiers of spicy challenges involving different degrees of wasabi and Sriracha sauce as the main ingredients (rice as filler), and I think CAT5 features a ghost pepper as the main ingredient with thick amounts of the prior. Most people break into a sweat and tears just taking on CAT1. I had a CAT1 when I needed a snack to tie me over for a good while, and I barely flinched, much to the amazement of the managers. I apparently was the only other person (the other is apparently a girl around my age group) that actually had a fighting chance to take on all categories and not lose it upon completion, provided getting that close.

The following questions on my personal behalf after hearing about that are "Who is she?", "Is she single?", and "How can we meet?".
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:05:05 pm by Itnetlolor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

This is what I use. Not always easy to get but it's less even the hotness. I just like the taste of it. Kinda like a sweetish ketchup to me. Just hot.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile

@Itnetlolor: Huh - what did they use? I worked at a sushi restaurant for a long time and they never had anything hot enough to impress me. Though the owners were Korean, so maybe legit Japanese people have some secret I don't know about. They did have some ridiculously spicy kimchi stuff they made in the back of the house for workers daring enough to try it, but I gobbled that stuff down like crazy.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

You all have introduced me to the wonders of Sriracha, even if I still have a hard time spelling it and finding it in stores. I am indebted to you all.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

You all have introduced me to the wonders of Sriracha, even if I still have a hard time spelling it and finding it in stores. I am indebted to you all.
asian stores, meijers have been carrying it for a while last i remember.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Your local Food Lion or Publix should also have it in stock. Check the ethnic section to find it. It should most likely be found there.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile

Sriracha is pretty tasty, yeah. Go to a Vietnamese place, if there are any by you, and get a bowl of pho (best soup EVER). Dump a crapton of sprouts in there (ask for extra). Oh, and ask if they can bring you rare/uncooked beef - if you put it into the pho it'll cook itself, and tastes way better that way. Dump a ton of sriracha and some hoisin in there, and then drink the whole thing, and you're golden. You might be sweating like you ran a marathon afterwards, though.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Haven't seen it in Meijer. I'll have to look again. At either rate, I don't remember making pricing signs for it, but I worked there a long time ago.

Your local Food Lion or Publix should also have it in stock. Check the ethnic section to find it. It should most likely be found there.
I have never seen either of those stores.
Sriracha is pretty tasty, yeah. Go to a Vietnamese place, if there are any by you, and get a bowl of pho (best soup EVER). Dump a crapton of sprouts in there (ask for extra). Oh, and ask if they can bring you rare/uncooked beef - if you put it into the pho it'll cook itself, and tastes way better that way. Dump a ton of sriracha and some hoisin in there, and then drink the whole thing, and you're golden. You might be sweating like you ran a marathon afterwards, though.
That sounds good, but it also sounds like I can't eat it. Veggies try to kill me from the inside out.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Sriracha's the shit.

I usually have this "El Yucateco" habanero pepper sauce, though. Good stuff. Doesn't make me cry. I need something that'll do that...

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I usually have this "El Yucateco" habanero pepper sauce, though. Good stuff. Doesn't make me cry. I need something that'll do that...
Really damn good hot wings.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Great Buffalo wings are my ambrosia. I don't weep because they're so hot (okay, that's not totally true,) I weep because they're so delicious. *manly tears*

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great Buffalo wings are my ambrosia. I don't weep because they're so hot (okay, that's not totally true,) I weep because they're so delicious. *manly tears*
+1
Pages: 1 ... 5263 5264 [5265] 5266 5267 ... 13325