Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5251 5252 [5253] 5254 5255 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800220 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Of course, quite a few grammatical mistakes have been "made cannon", which sort of just makes things worse.
Yeah, you don't fuck with cannon-armed grammarians.
The misspelling was on purpose! (this is a lie)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love þorn... it's entirely too much fun.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I've just met my future wife.. I'm sure of it

I have heard this from almost every single one of my friends, and it has ended in misery every single time.  Not too long ago, I had to personally intervene in one of these, because lives were being ruined.

Not saying you're wrong or that you even deserve a cautionary message.  I don't really know.  It's just one of those things I feel like I should do.  Take it easy, no matter how enthusiastic you may feel.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Solifuge likes thorn, eh? Who would've thunk it.

Anyway, I just cooked agedashi-dofu (tofu dipped in cornstarch then deep fried). BRILLIANT TASTE!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love þorn... it's entirely too much fun.
Me too.

Retro response time!
Both of the crash course series are rather awesome, Pnx, though the World History one (and its Mongolian exceptions!) is the more interesting of the two. I'm still not really all that interested in biology, but its certainly more interesting to watch that what we had in highschool.
Yeah, I'm not that interested in biology, I already know most of the interesting and important stuff about biology, the rest of the stuff I don't know is mostly just the finer details of the chemistry and such which just doesn't interest me all that much.

History on the other hand is full of thousands of years of stories, some of which are incredibly awesome. The awesome thing about crash course world history is that it feeds you the best bits in a quick and easy to grasp way.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It also likes to point out as much as possible where the mongols went 'Bah, we don't need that, we're mongols!' for some reason. Not saying its a bad thing, but its kinda silly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I noticed every one of those typos.
Yeah I got to get a spell-check.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It also likes to point out as much as possible where the mongols went 'Bah, we don't need that, we're mongols!' for some reason. Not saying its a bad thing, but its kinda silly.
They also don't really go into depth very much, and they haven't done some pretty big chunks of history, like Charlemagne, the Holy Roman Empire (which wasn't holy, Roman, or imperial), the investiture controversy. Most people don't even know what these things are!

Maybe they're just getting around it to though, or maybe they're trying to avoid Europe to avoid Euro-centrism.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

This and this made me hilariously happy today.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Epicaricacy at its finest.

I feel kinda bad for laughing at this stuff.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile

'I think we're starting to piss them off'
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Epicaricacy at its finest.

I feel kinda bad for laughing at this stuff.
I stopped feeling bad after a couple minutes of it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Holy shit yes. This had me laughing for a solid minute. Well done.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile

http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/#/private/WO3IF6YRkD

That was really very cool,
I had to post a link on a IRC to get people to play with me though :/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:07:03 am by Valid_Dark »
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.
Pages: 1 ... 5251 5252 [5253] 5254 5255 ... 13325