Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5248 5249 [5250] 5251 5252 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800208 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

So I got the opportunity to play the Torchlight 2 beta lastnight.  I'm quite pleased with it.  Definitely pre-ordering.  It's so well balanced.  The pace of the gameplay is perfect.  It's very pleasant to look at.  The boss battles are actually fun and interesting.  There are a couple things that I really missed from Path of Exile, but among the trio of major ARPGs coming out this summer, it is definitely the best experience.  I'm pre-ordering it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was feeling down this morning, so I took a six mile (roundtrip) walk along the nature trails down to the river.  My legs and allergies are starting to bug me, but overall, I am feeling much better now.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<deleted>
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:54:00 pm by MC Dirty »

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

Vector's back! Well, not back, but she isn't completely gone. Vector, penguinofhonor will never be able to fill the hole in our heart left by the absence of your witty and funny retorts.

Must... become... wittier...

OH GOD DONT SAY PENGUINOFHONOR IS LEAVING! D:

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh well, better tell you guys what made me happy.

Dunc's Algomusic made a nice piece of music for me, its "Weight Carving Energy" on MkIIIb

Also grats to above user.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Dancing like an idiot for no reason whatsoever while listening to some of Mumford & Sons' music.

... Being alive is just plain fucking awesome.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:45:07 pm by Vorthon »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I got the opportunity to play the Torchlight 2 beta lastnight.  I'm quite pleased with it.  Definitely pre-ordering.  It's so well balanced.  The pace of the gameplay is perfect.  It's very pleasant to look at.  The boss battles are actually fun and interesting.  There are a couple things that I really missed from Path of Exile, but among the trio of major ARPGs coming out this summer, it is definitely the best experience.  I'm pre-ordering it.

AUGH, you lucky son of a gun. I'm glad, though, that it's not a horrible slog or anything. Good to hear.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

OH GOD DONT SAY PENGUINOFHONOR IS LEAVING! D:

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If I leave, it'll to go on a pilgrimage to become wittier so that when Vector comes back again people will go "Oh, you? Yeah, penguinofhonor replaced you and was a wittiness improvement, take that!"

Though I appreciate the concern.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

This just reminded me of how much I love Megaman X. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FpigqfcvlM&feature=g-vrec

Electrical engineering = pretty smart
General relativity = pretty fucking smart
the intro stage on megaman x = FUCKING GENIUS!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry, POH, we would miss you too.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Touhou Piano melody 5.5. I find it to be very nice to listen to in the background.

Yes its 40 minutes.

Also whoo, spiral knights with Vertigon is pretty fun.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

This just reminded me of how much I love Megaman X. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FpigqfcvlM&feature=g-vrec

Electrical engineering = pretty smart
General relativity = pretty fucking smart
the intro stage on megaman x = FUCKING GENIUS!
Oh yes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I should be seeing some freelance work again soon. One of the cops in a podunk little town nearby has "a ton of computers that need fixed." ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Haha. I have created a posting that is of the LP variety. Feels good man.

No. No. No no no no AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am now a 2nd grader in My Japanese Coach. Advancement from just learning a handful of adjectives and place names!

So far, I have an almost solid grasp of Hiragana, but Katakana just beats my head in trying to remember it. And they're just the same thing with different characters, so it's especially maddening in that regard. I heard Kanji has something like 1000 characters, and that Japanese kids need to know them in order to graduate middle school. That's a scary scary thought.

I've been looking up other games to supplement my learning, found this:

http://www.1up.com/features/learn-japanesethrough-videogames?pager.offset=1

Maybe I'll try some of the others out. Who knows?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woke up early to do some more video editing for the youtube, am getting close to the climax of the book I've been reading, enjoyed my first day on the job in the lab, helped my neighbor move in a new couch, and garbage-picked a great little entertainment center which I'm currently in the process of cleaning/repairing. I am feeling quite happy to be alive right now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I see what you did there. Witty!
Pages: 1 ... 5248 5249 [5250] 5251 5252 ... 13325