Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5247 5248 [5249] 5250 5251 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800050 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I stumbled across this on Kickstarter and can't stop laughing. Warning: may be considered mildly NSFW.

Also this. Kittens In a Blender, the card game.

Tentacle demons and Kittens stuck-where-they-really-shouldn't-be card games?

You just made my day, good sir.

...I can't decide if I want both much less who the heck would I play with... So tempting.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hugs for everyone!

Vector if you see this, your avatar looks like a creepy eye. :S

Hmm, thanks for telling me.  I'll see if I can't find something adorable to swap it for.

Man, I'm sorry I missed the grand entrée last night, and the resulting überstumammern afterwards. Got any hugs left for me?

It's kind of sad to realise bay12 (and well, the internets I guess, but we're the most important part of it!) really was holding you back that much, though. Still, I'm happy for all of your fortunate fortunes. DON'T LET BAY12 WRAP IT'S MINDNUMBING TENDRILS AROUND YOU AGAIN though. It might not ever ever let you go again.

*hugs*

Your avatar is wonderful, by the way.

The truth is, I really needed to be here for a long time, and there was a month just after I left that was almost unbearable... I ended up keeping a really whiny livejournal that no one read, just because I sort of needed to write everything out very honestly in a place where there was a chance that someone could see it.  After that, I pretty much ended up being okay, and most days I spend only about half an hour or so every day reading news articles online.

I had a net addiction in some ways, but I think that's over with now.  There's so many other things I want to do that it's really easy to get off of the computer and go do them instead.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Belated welcome back, Vector!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Hugs for everyone!

Vector if you see this, your avatar looks like a creepy eye. :S

Hmm, thanks for telling me.  I'll see if I can't find something adorable to swap it for.

Man, I'm sorry I missed the grand entrée last night, and the resulting überstumammern afterwards. Got any hugs left for me?

It's kind of sad to realise bay12 (and well, the internets I guess, but we're the most important part of it!) really was holding you back that much, though. Still, I'm happy for all of your fortunate fortunes. DON'T LET BAY12 WRAP IT'S MINDNUMBING TENDRILS AROUND YOU AGAIN though. It might not ever ever let you go again.

*hugs*

Your avatar is wonderful, by the way.

The truth is, I really needed to be here for a long time, and there was a month just after I left that was almost unbearable... I ended up keeping a really whiny livejournal that no one read, just because I sort of needed to write everything out very honestly in a place where there was a chance that someone could see it.  After that, I pretty much ended up being okay, and most days I spend only about half an hour or so every day reading news articles online.

I had a net addiction in some ways, but I think that's over with now.  There's so many other things I want to do that it's really easy to get off of the computer and go do them instead.

*hugs*

Good to see you and that you're doing well. Do what you have to do. Hopefully we'll see you around here a little though. :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I watched Totalbiscuit's Frozen Synapse video and now I wish I wasn't a broke almost-college student. It was already high up on my wishlist, but now it looks so great. Also, his new Sniper Elite V2 video, in which he doesn't like the multiplayer because it's too slow but then wishes the single player had more stealth involved.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I did my first prescription yesterday.  :)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Steam just randomly gave me CS GO beta and one other copy to gift.
Unashamed begging insert here.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Ah! Curses! I missed Vector again! That is okay, though, I didn't have anything more interesting to say than that I missed her last visit, too. And her in general, I suppose. Glad things are going well.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Steam just randomly gave me CS GO beta and one other copy to gift.
Unashamed begging insert here.  :P
Already gave it away. :P
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One of my dogs is doing the adorable woof gently in his sleep thing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector's back! Well, not back, but she isn't completely gone. Vector, penguinofhonor will never be able to fill the hole in our heart left by the absence of your witty and funny retorts.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Hey, good to see that you're back. :) Hope all continues to go well for you!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

One of my dogs is doing the adorable woof gently in his sleep thing.
Aww, that reminds me of my first dog. He would do that while moving his legs like he thought he was flying. :3

Welcome back, Vector, even if it isn't permanent.  :)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Vector's back! Well, not back, but she isn't completely gone. Vector, penguinofhonor will never be able to fill the hole in our heart left by the absence of your witty and funny retorts.

Must... become... wittier...
Pages: 1 ... 5247 5248 [5249] 5250 5251 ... 13325