Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5246 5247 [5248] 5249 5250 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801075 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Maple leaf rag~

Really, I keep forgetting that regular music listening is a positive sign for my general mood and then going for a few weeks without. Gotta' stop doing that, music's the closest I get to religious experiences without major depressive breakdowns. It's a good thing.

One the other hand, a limitation of two gigs on hand is kinda' stifling. Need to get around to figuring out how to extract my main stash from the effectively dead laptop.

E: Bit later, the Entertainer. Good ragtime is cheering.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:40:55 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I just learned I can still do pullups.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Dad came by this morning, he stayed only a short while, but he did bring a ton of food. My mom made cake, pizza, pie, and some assorted foodstuffs we can't get around here like homemade cheese.

The best thing about the package tho was a big bag of freshly picked cherries, I forgot how awesome they are and I think I will be gorging myself with them in the next two days :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Hey, siblings of various genders.  Finals ended today!  I'm not BACK back, but I thought I'd at least pop in to say hi.  Hope everything's going well for y'all (though I did see the closure of the Progressive thread, which gave me a bit of a sad).

Also, I have an adorable boyfriend~ He's a graduate student in physics.  Other good things include that I now know which branch of mathematics I want to work in (analysis) and have lots of RL friends now.  I guess I'm a lot less stressed in general.  I had a paper about one of my poetry translations published to the ArXiV, I have a math friend going into logic who wants to do collabs with me, and my grades are at least decent.

Oh, and I possess a copy of Hatoful Boyfriend.

VECTOR HAPPIES

Man, I'm sorry I missed the grand entrée last night, and the resulting überstumammern afterwards. Got any hugs left for me?

It's kind of sad to realise bay12 (and well, the internets I guess, but we're the most important part of it!) really was holding you back that much, though. Still, I'm happy for all of your fortunate fortunes. DON'T LET BAY12 WRAP IT'S MINDNUMBING TENDRILS AROUND YOU AGAIN though. It might not ever ever let you go again.
Love, scriver~

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

The new Cave Johnson audio clips from the Portal 2 Perpetual Testing DLC are excellent and hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xPWs6ioNZoI

Good to see things are going well for you Vector. Welcome back for a while.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Steam just randomly gave me CS GO beta and one other copy to gift.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Connected with my cousin over skype, booted up League of Legends, and pulled a ten hour all night gaming session.

He is quite possibly the only person I know that would and wanted to play a game for ten hours straight through the night while constantly coordinating and making tactics.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Re: military tactics on Pandora, I present for your consideration:

HEY GUYS! LETS ATTACK SOME FLOATING MOUNTAINS THAT SCREW UP OUR EVERYTHING!

AT LOW ALTITUDE!

IN CLOSE FORMATION!

:D :D :D :D :D

~Command

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

Hey, siblings of various genders.  Finals ended today!  I'm not BACK back, but I thought I'd at least pop in to say hi.  Hope everything's going well for y'all (though I did see the closure of the Progressive thread, which gave me a bit of a sad).

Also, I have an adorable boyfriend~ He's a graduate student in physics.  Other good things include that I now know which branch of mathematics I want to work in (analysis) and have lots of RL friends now.  I guess I'm a lot less stressed in general.  I had a paper about one of my poetry translations published to the ArXiV, I have a math friend going into logic who wants to do collabs with me, and my grades are at least decent.

Welcome ba- Oh.
Still, we welcome you with open arms!

Im happy about your social life!(Not implying anything, ok?)

if this message provokes a negative emotion upon you, it was by no means in an attemp tto troll or make you sad.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Vector if you see this, your avatar looks like a creepy eye. :S
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I stumbled across this on Kickstarter and can't stop laughing. Warning: may be considered mildly NSFW.

Also this. Kittens In a Blender, the card game.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 07:40:58 am by alway »

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I stumbled across this on Kickstarter and can't stop laughing. Warning: may be considered mildly NSFW.

Bosom buddies? I shouldn't be surprised that that got funded.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Also this. Kittens In a Blender, the card game.

Tentacle demons and Kittens stuck-where-they-really-shouldn't-be card games?

You just made my day, good sir.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Having missed this until now: Awesome! Glad to hear you're doing better Vector.
...now, to get MY exams over with. Just... One... More... Week...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 5246 5247 [5248] 5249 5250 ... 13325