Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5237 5238 [5239] 5240 5241 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786183 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Welcome to Bay12, where discussing the technicalities of cannibalism constitutes the happy thread.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

15 to 20 mins per pound, apparently. I would err on the side of caution and go for 30 mins to ensure a safe temp of 160 deg C is reached though.

Dont ask...
This is a blank sig.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

For the first time in my life, there are 5 digits in my bank balance. That is 5 digits BEFORE the .00.

Of course, I am about to spend most of it to pay down the 7% or 8% of my debt with the highest interest rates, but it still feels good to have that extra digit for just a little while.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

You have to take into account organs and my high density bones and de-furring me and other such nonsense. (Un)fortunately, I don't know what my organs weigh.

Preparation time isn't cooking time! Even if it's three times as fun!

Welcome to Bay12, where discussing the technicalities of cannibalism constitutes the happy thread.

Hey deep down. Humans are just long-pork.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

Don't eat me! I'm all skin and bone, you wouldn't enjoy it at all.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Nothing BBQ sauce won't fix.

Or her novelty hot sauce... that'd probably work for her too.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shame it has so many typos.  I had no idea nervous tissue was high-carb though, seems counter-intuitive to eat the stuff if eating brain will give you Mad Human Disease.

I'm pretty sure eating brains would only give you mad cow human disease if the brain is already infected. It's caused by Prions, which are an inanimate disease-causing agent, less life-like even than viruses... literally just a protein that is shaped in such a way that it warps other proteins into the same shape, thereby replicating. In this case, they bork proteins important to the makeup of the brain, causing the symptoms. You might be able to cook Prions into an inert state too.

...but long story short, brains are generally okay to eat. Bon apetit!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I watched Totalbiscuit's WTF Is.... of Dwarfs?!

"Don't attack me Dwarf Fortress fans, I know what DF is, and it terrifies me"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Heh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Well, I wouldn't know, because you people won't post pictures in the photo share thread. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Us bony feckers would make decent enough soup stock.
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

See above post.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shame it has so many typos.  I had no idea nervous tissue was high-carb though, seems counter-intuitive to eat the stuff if eating brain will give you Mad Human Disease.

I'm pretty sure eating brains would only give you mad cow human disease if the brain is already infected. It's caused by Prions, which are an inanimate disease-causing agent, less life-like even than viruses... literally just a protein that is shaped in such a way that it warps other proteins into the same shape, thereby replicating. In this case, they bork proteins important to the makeup of the brain, causing the symptoms. You might be able to cook Prions into an inert state too.

...but long story short, brains are generally okay to eat. Bon apetit!
One concern I might have is people with HIV. HIV was originally a monkey disease that went over to humans when they ate monkey brains. I'm not really sure if it can go from human to human in this manner, I also highly doubt anyone out there has ever done any studies on this, but I would be worried that you could catch it if you eat their brains... or in fact, any of them.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Or human rinds.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Have we done any studies on whether or not HIV/AIDS is heat tolerant? I mean, cooked thoroughly, you can kill a lot of bacteria, viruses and other things you really, really don't want in your body. (See: Trichinosis, Salmonella, Tapeworms.)

Pages: 1 ... 5237 5238 [5239] 5240 5241 ... 13325