Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5204 5205 [5206] 5207 5208 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788044 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Ok activating Overconfidence mode, asking subway girl out, GO!!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I can see where this thread is going, so let me just cut to the end.

(´・ω・`)
The end is the pig-shaped emoticon again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good luck, Tell! And also, perfect avatar for the attempt!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

(´・ω・`)
The end is wandering into pretty creepy territory (in case you weren't around for it, I'm referencing a thing that was brought up in some thread a while ago about somebody, who is not on this forum, who was practically stalking somebody he had a crush on and endlessly used that emoticon in talking about it).

Also, good luck Tellemurius! I trust in your future success.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

(´・ω・`)
The end is wandering into pretty creepy territory (in case you weren't around for it, I'm referencing a thing that was brought up in some thread a while ago about somebody, who is not on this forum, who was practically stalking somebody he had a crush on and endlessly used that emoticon in talking about it).
Not practically. Either he was a really dedicated troll, or he was a creepy stalker that should be in jail.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I'll be honest, I assumed troll. Also, I didn't read far enough in to get past the 600 emails (which is fucked up, but not quite enough to be really stalking). However, it's not happy thread material, really.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got to the part where she was trying to get away from him and her friend was selling him her new email addresses. Even if it was a troll, hilarious read.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just brought up the Elegy quote because it was a fond memory, in that sort of OHGODWHY way. Didn't mean to start this.

Back on topic, homemade alfredo sauce. Crazy cheep, and also entirely delicious. The best part is I didn't have a recipe for anything beyond a Roux/Béchamel, and discovered it on my own. Feels pretty good.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strawberry icecream finished freezing. I am in heaven.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

(deleted)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:47:56 pm by Sowelu »
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'd really like to believe that none of us could be as creepy as that guy, troll or not. Still best to cut it off now, though.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

This coming Saturday, I will be heading off to Track and Field districts. Glory or failure await!

I decided to run hurdles this year now that Cross Country is over and I don't need to train for it anymore. (I'm a senior.) I went from my first 300m hurdles race being at 52:30 (dead last) to my most recent time of 46:00, which puts me ~7th in the league. If I can take off 1.5 seconds, I can go to Regionals. With the other district in our region being fairly craptastic at hurdling, I might actually make it to State. (Not that I have any hope of winning that, but it'd be nice to finally go!)

If not, I'm almost sure to make it with the 4x400m relay team.

And that's probably the end of organized athletics for me, though I'll of course keep running to stay in shape. It'd be nice to go out with a bang.
If you don't continue on as a runner in college, that would be an amazingly sad turn of events.
I'm not really good enough for most colleges' athletic teams, except for maybe the Track team at the college I'm going to. It only has 10 runners on it, and their 110 hurdles record is only 16.85. (On my one and only attempt, I ran a 17.5. And I am terrible at the 110 hurdles.) On the other hand, their intramural sports (what I'll probably be doing) have loads of people, and they occasionally have games against the University of Washington. (The EverGreen Geoducks tend to lose hardcore to the Huskies at football, but actually win sometimes in running sports.)
You could always lift up the football team. Can you catch? You could always play wide/slot receiver.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could always lift up the football team. Can you catch? You could always play wide/slot receiver.

But, but... You can't catch the ball with your hands in football :o

I don't generally care that much about gender on the internet, but it was fun being assumed to be female for a while. I can speak from experience, though; if you're assumed to be female, people will respond to your posts more frequently. Suddenly, in the minds of many a bit is flipped, and people care much more about who you are, how you're doing, and what you have to say. You'll might find people agreeing with you more often too.

It was like popularity on easy mode. It was wonderful... :,(

Having been aware of this for a long while, I actually went the other way and avoided most contact with female-identified members in various online-communities I resided in when I was a teen. I'm not sure if it was because of the GIRL image I had or just the desire not to be identified with the crowd that goes "OMG girl in the internet!" when they spot one.

On a happy note, I was once actually mistaken for a girl in RL. It was pretty fun even if the encounter only lasted for some minutes.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But, but... You can't catch the ball with your hands in football :o
American football.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

American football. The one that is more like rugby but with less punching.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5204 5205 [5206] 5207 5208 ... 13325