Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5201 5202 [5203] 5204 5205 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787975 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Can't say I blame him. I hope he's wearing a sturdy codpiece.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Just saw the Avengers.
Wow.

Good wow, I take it? Sounds like I need to see it. Apart from the severe Antman deficiency, that is.

Definitely good. I give it a solid 9/10. The biggest flaw is that there are some characters that you won't understand if you haven't seen Thor and Iron Man (I haven't), so maybe watch those first for the fullest experience?
I've seen the former, so I'm probably prepared to wing it. And after seeing both that and Captain America, I was already ready to believe that this was going to be good.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, Captain America is also important in knowing how they get the cube thing, but that's covered more in the movie.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Homemade strawberry ice-cream with home-grown strawberries is finished mixing! now to freeze.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah yes, Avengathingy. Good movie; I'm still not convinced Loki was really the best choice for a villain, but really I was just there to watch the world burn.

Also, the space scene near the end, with the Others.

My friend: "Six two-hour movies and we still don't know what those are."
Spoiler: Me (click to show/hide)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

This coming Saturday, I will be heading off to Track and Field districts. Glory or failure await!

I decided to run hurdles this year now that Cross Country is over and I don't need to train for it anymore. (I'm a senior.) I went from my first 300m hurdles race being at 52:30 (dead last) to my most recent time of 46:00, which puts me ~7th in the league. If I can take off 1.5 seconds, I can go to Regionals. With the other district in our region being fairly craptastic at hurdling, I might actually make it to State. (Not that I have any hope of winning that, but it'd be nice to finally go!)

If not, I'm almost sure to make it with the 4x400m relay team.

And that's probably the end of organized athletics for me, though I'll of course keep running to stay in shape. It'd be nice to go out with a bang.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember, FTW is WTF spelled backwards.
    • View Profile

That made me nostalgic. For lazy reasons, mind you, not the actual practicing of sports. But, Track&Field was a pretty good NES game, that I enjoyed in my youth. Good times...

Anyway, good luck with that.
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.
Quote from: I-Ching
You lose your efficacious tortoise, and look at me till your jaw falls down.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

This coming Saturday, I will be heading off to Track and Field districts. Glory or failure await!

I decided to run hurdles this year now that Cross Country is over and I don't need to train for it anymore. (I'm a senior.) I went from my first 300m hurdles race being at 52:30 (dead last) to my most recent time of 46:00, which puts me ~7th in the league. If I can take off 1.5 seconds, I can go to Regionals. With the other district in our region being fairly craptastic at hurdling, I might actually make it to State. (Not that I have any hope of winning that, but it'd be nice to finally go!)

If not, I'm almost sure to make it with the 4x400m relay team.

And that's probably the end of organized athletics for me, though I'll of course keep running to stay in shape. It'd be nice to go out with a bang.
If you don't continue on as a runner in college, that would be an amazingly sad turn of events.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my god, Dragon's Dogma. So cool.

It's like Capcom took all my dreams for what Dragon Age 2 should have been, and what Skyrim could have been, sprinkled some Shadow of the Colossus on top, and came up with this amazing, deep, gritty, high fantasy squad-based tactical action RPG. This game looks incredible. Despite aiming for consoles only, after tons of pressure they hinted at doing a PC release too.

Dude... I want this game so bad.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I haven't even read through the link, but it sounds like something I'd want already. I'll be sure to check it later. Thanks for the news.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I haven't even read through the link, but it sounds like something I'd want already. I'll be sure to check it later. Thanks for the news.
You can read videos?  :P
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I meant read the URL. Those totally have tons of info. :P
But yeah, that was a result of me not mousing over it, as I'm on a phone and can't do that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

I am officially 20, been so for the past 2 hours and 37 minutes actually but I was to busy winning battles in battlefield 3 to notice.

It's to bad I have to spend the day studying for finals but I'll have belated celebrations to look forward to.   

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Console only? Looks like it might be time for my to dust off my 360, because that looks delicious.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5201 5202 [5203] 5204 5205 ... 13325