Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5194 5195 [5196] 5197 5198 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793613 times)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that I'm no longer using dorm internet, I can pirate things!
Is there a specific reason you couldn't own a boat, sword, pistol, eyepatch, and parrot before in your dorm?

If the connection was shared by the entire dorm, it would be a pretty dick move to hog it all up for your personal use. I've been in a place where everyone simply connecting at the same time caused a lot of lagging. Add a couple of down-/uploaders and BOOM.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Is there a specific reason you couldn't own a boat, sword, pistol, eyepatch, and parrot before in your dorm?

The school has a strict policy against obtaining seafaring and buccaneering products.
Plus, you'd need to get an amputation if you wanted a peg leg, and the parrot would probably be a mess.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Parrots are somewhat messy, yes, but not too terribly much more than most other birds.

Definitely not something you'd have in the average dorm room, though, if only due to size issues. They're fairly sizable birds and, if you had room mates, you'd probably have to keep in a quite large cage.

They seem to be fairly nice, though, or at least the African gray my aunt has is. I'm not too sure about ones like macaws. Saw one of those fairly close, was mildly terrified. Bugger looked like it could take my hand off at the wrist.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

5 hours and 2 minutes until I turn 19!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

5 hours and 2 minutes until I turn 19!

Congrats. Now all you need to do is survive for 5 more hours.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Given that this is probably the biggest party night in the city I'm in all year, the odds of that are slightly lower than normal.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Finally caught my cousin from kentucky on facebook when he wasn't playing WoW (it's literally all he does sometimes). We proceeded to link up over xfire and kick ass in League of Legends.

He's one of my best friends I've ever had and now I think that playing LoL over xfire is going to be a regular thing. So happy.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Parrots are somewhat messy, yes, but not too terribly much more than most other birds.

Definitely not something you'd have in the average dorm room, though, if only due to size issues. They're fairly sizable birds and, if you had room mates, you'd probably have to keep in a quite large cage.

They seem to be fairly nice, though, or at least the African gray my aunt has is. I'm not too sure about ones like macaws. Saw one of those fairly close, was mildly terrified. Bugger looked like it could take my hand off at the wrist.
I'm afraid I can no longer follow the metaphor.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I'd be impressed if you could. I was a little tricky with it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I understood it in its entirety.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I understood it in its entirety.

The boy has truly come of age. Live long and prosper.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Playing more RE4, I've forgotten how much I love Mercenaries, and Assignment Ada is almost an intellectual challenge ontop of being bumrushed by enemies with how you need to manage your tiny inventory.

If I could be cajoled into buying a 3DS, there's only two games I can think of to buy for it: Resident Evil Mercenaries and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

It's too bad that I heard that RE Mercenaries is some sort of asshole move by the developers with having a single, uneraseable save file, so you need to buy new if you want a clean slate, which is something I'd want. I'll probably never support business practices like that though, it enrages me to too far a degree.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Everything works. Basically, if you stop being an idiot, you're a man.

... Needless to say, not many men in the world. Just boys with swag, not men with class.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dexexe is the best at rpg

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kinda happy, kinda sad.

Happy because I found my Gameboy Advance SP, and Dragon Warrior. It feels great to be playing that again.

Sad because it totally nailed my personality, which is something I don't like about myself. It feels vulnerable to have it out in the open, even if it's just a game kicking your ass :P
Pages: 1 ... 5194 5195 [5196] 5197 5198 ... 13325