Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5193 5194 [5195] 5196 5197 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793561 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

No, but I'd have preferred that announcer guy to shut up and just let the stuntmen show off their awesome product of awesome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

So yeah, lightsabers are a thing that exist now.
I don't see a lightsaber. It's a glass tube with fancy lighting effects, as far as I can tell. My friend has had one for years, and it even makes the sounds :|
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

A glass tube with fancy lighting, and a laser attached to it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A glass tube with fancy lighting, and a laser attached to it.
And the point of the laser is...what? To make it more expensive?

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile

I don't see a lightsaber. It's a glass tube with fancy lighting effects, as far as I can tell. My friend has had one for years, and it even makes the sounds :|

It will blind you if you look directly at it.  It sets fire to things.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

They've been around for a while, and they're basically expensive show pieces. I do like how the video says that they will cause serious damage to people, pets, and property. Doesn't matter if you stick that fucker in the attic, it'll grow legs and murder your family while they sleep.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It will blind you if you look directly at it.  It sets fire to things.
If it does all that with the tube attached, why attach the tube? It doesn't make things any safer, and it's probably too fragile to actually do anything with.

I dunno. It's like the makers took a nasty laser, stuck a piece of glass on the end, and called it something it wasn't. Coulda called it a "blaster" and it would have made more sense, but lightsabers can't blind people merely by pointing at them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

I guess it has to still be a glass tube because making a laser that suddenly stops in midair is kindof fundamentally impossible (unless me make a weird new type of laser).  Not that a lightsaber with ridiculous range wouldn't be cool.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Now that I'm no longer using dorm internet, I can pirate things!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Now that I'm no longer using dorm internet, I can pirate things!
Is there a specific reason you couldn't own a boat, sword, pistol, eyepatch, and parrot before in your dorm?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's raining hard and my dog needs to go bathroom.

He refuses to go out in the rain. It's hilarious. And he is acting like we can fix it.

It's so sad and funny.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Umbrella? Maybe if there's a spot where it isn't raining...
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big dog. He won't fit under a umbrella even if he understood what it was for. It's not really a big issue. He can get a little wet if he really needs to go. It's just funny to see him debate with himself as he almost goes out then runs back in.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably the best Two Friends Play. I've never actually played LA Noire, but I'm looking forward to getting together with friends next weekend and playing lots of video games, and that will be one of them.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Is there a specific reason you couldn't own a boat, sword, pistol, eyepatch, and parrot before in your dorm?

The school has a strict policy against obtaining seafaring and buccaneering products.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:00:26 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 5193 5194 [5195] 5196 5197 ... 13325