Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5182 5183 [5184] 5185 5186 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797317 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Didn't know it had no spaces, it kinda looked like it had them before.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Japanese & Korean, both being Altaic languages, are similar. I know the second but not the first, and I suppose I can explain the 'nana' and 'shichi' thing. Simply, one is the 'natural/original' Japanese, and the other is the Kanji Japanese. Western languages just don't have this duality to my knowledge...

Of course, if it's not, please strike me down. Pretty sure that's the case, though. Like 'hitotsu' and 'ichi' if I remember right.

And meanwhile just over the strait another language has lots and lots of spaces. >.> Suppose that part is just like Chinese/Mandarin. Lines and lines of characters~ (though I did think it had spaces...)
Ancient Korean didn't have spaces, I think.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

It's different readings.  There's like on-yuni and kun-yuni.  The 'ha' hiragana is pronounced as wa when used as a subject thing but otherwise there's a separate wa kana.  There's no spaces because 私は知らない

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Quote from: ToonyMan
私は知らない
Does that mean 'I don't know'? Google Translate has failed me (on ny iPod.).

If that is so... 내는 모른데이~ xD

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Your tagline is running over into your text, Skyrunner.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And it's awesome.

Someone needs to fill their tagline with ZALGO

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

No, hell no. Zalgo appears as the occasional zalgo with a bunch of boxes in the middle.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Don't explain the joke.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, hell no. Zalgo appears as the occasional zalgo with a bunch of boxes in the middle.

Maybe you shouldn't be operating on a gimped machine that lacks decent character support? :P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

私は知らない
Yeah watashi wa shiranai or 'I don't know' I guess.  The watashi and 'know' kanji are pretty easy and nai always means opposite or none.

I will never understand Korea's completely baffling language.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Oh, you too?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

私は知らない
Yeah watashi wa shiranai or 'I don't know' I guess.  The watashi and 'know' kanji are pretty easy and nai always means opposite or none.

I have a translation device, but it makes the speaker sound like an old man.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

What's so baffling about it? xD It's perfectly fine and logical from my view. Not to mention quite a lot similar in grammar to Japanese. Possible to directly translate & transcribe lyrics, and they still work!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

This is a thing of beauty. http://youtu.be/x0l6go8cVoM

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I think this is one of the older Two Best Friends Play videos, but it's still fucking great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBThUMHK948&feature=g-vrec
Pages: 1 ... 5182 5183 [5184] 5185 5186 ... 13325