Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5178 5179 [5180] 5181 5182 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15798640 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just discovered "Homeless" Mustard. In brief, the internet saved a troubled, middle-aged, homeless musician when a podcast popularized him and his voice. He's gotten enough publicity that he's sought out by listeners in the area who donate when he's busking, he's put together a website/blog which he manages via the public library, has been getting his life in order, and just recently finished his first album.

The earthy, emotional quality of his voice gives me chills. His is one of the best covers of "Creep" I have heard.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a great deal of struggling and hardship, I have earned the illustrious rank of Kindergartner in My Japanese Coach.

Yay.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Ashley stopped responding. I guess she got home or something? I'm disappointed.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I finished and enjoyed very much The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Its possible that she was texting the wrong number, and really thought you were her parent, and when she got was creeped out that someone was pretending that they knew her and that they were her dad/mom.

Also, kickstarter makes me happy, not any particular product (many of which do and have made me happy in the past), but how people that would never be able to get the capital for their dreams (whatever they may be) in any other way, are able to get enough money to produce a product, sometimes massively exceeding their wildest expectations on money raised.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Its possible that she was texting the wrong number, and really thought you were her parent, and when she got was creeped out that someone was pretending that they knew her and that they were her dad/mom.

As opposed to what? My perceived situation is that she got home and found out from her parent that I wasn't them, which is pretty much what you described.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

The perfect search engine for hipsters: http://millionshort.com/about.html
It allows you to remove up to the first 1 million search results. Now you can find websites no one else has seen before. :D

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It allows you to remove up to the first 1 million search results. Now you can find websites no one else has seen before. :D
Doesn't seem to work  :-\

Search: The Rolling Stones
The second thing that popped up was the Rolling Stones official site. You'd think that would be in the top 1,000,000.

Never mind, those were all fansites with official-sounding names. I'm somewhat impressed.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

Now all they need to do is integrate it into the websites for all the bands I like that you haven't heard of.

I just finished watching The Hellstrom Chronicle, a 1970s nature documentary framed by a fictional entomologist obsessed with the idea of a coming insect apocalypse. It was both absolutely hilarious and solid documentary, one of the best things I've seen so far this year.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

This thread is making me more curious about Touhou. I demand you all stop.
Whether or not you like it, the music is awesome (mostly), and theres a music megacollection torrent somewhere according to tvtropes thats so big it breaks utorrent with sheer filesize, somewhere like 1 terabyte or so.

That's just the lossless version, FLAC and all. The mp3 version is small enough to fit on a normal external HDD.
(I should know.)
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

A normally... Not as affectionate housemate came into my room and asked if I'd want to spend some time with her. Because she actually felt lonely.

So did I but not anymore. This is a lot more than I expected to go right.

Edit: Now time to go to bed, with same company staying here with me still. I never thought today would see me re-bonding like this with someone.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 04:43:35 am by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

It is now time for me to take up the seas!

Uncharted Waters Online, away!

yay~

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile

I have somewhere to live again!  Rocks not to be homeless.
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tomorrow's my birthday! Gonna see a baseball game and eat at one of my favorite restaurants. Sounds like the perfect party.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I have somewhere to live again!  Rocks not to be homeless.
So hows the tv box upgrade doing? :P
(im joking)
Pages: 1 ... 5178 5179 [5180] 5181 5182 ... 13325