Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5070 5071 [5072] 5073 5074 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764502 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)] BURRITOTOWN!? (Happy Thread)
« Reply #76065 on: April 09, 2012, 09:13:36 pm »

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

That is the best Unicode macro I've ever seen.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #76066 on: April 09, 2012, 09:15:01 pm »

Can I borrow 2 burrito from the burrow tomorrow while I wheelbarrow 2 burro to bureau 2 across the borough too.
2burro1barrow

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76067 on: April 09, 2012, 09:15:57 pm »

Nooooo, I preferred headpants D:
Yes, the headpants were silly and nice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #76068 on: April 09, 2012, 09:28:43 pm »

Now someone needs to add Barry and bury. I'm burrito'd out.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76069 on: April 09, 2012, 09:41:36 pm »

Apparently I am watched primarily by the ladies in Australia, Canada, and Germany, and primarily by the fellows in Russia and the Netherlands... at least over the last month or so. Also, almost 10% of my Mexican viewers are over 60... how the heck did that happen?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:45:44 pm by Solifuge »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #76070 on: April 09, 2012, 09:47:13 pm »

Apparently I am watched primarily by the ladies in Australia, Canada, and Germany, and primarily by the fellows in Russia and the Netherlands... at least over the last month or so. Also, almost 10% of my Mexican viewers are over 60... how the heck did that happen?
Life, man. Life happened. And then they wanted to watch a funny dude play some modern and retro games.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76071 on: April 09, 2012, 09:56:43 pm »

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

That is the best Unicode macro I've ever seen.
God damn it is fine.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76072 on: April 09, 2012, 10:05:17 pm »

I may have finally found suitable office space to begin my own firm. I have been seriously looking for over a year.

It will take a lot of work, but it's possible. I would have to:

1.) find numerous other Ohio Licensed Practicing Attorneys Minimum 3, who are decent.
     - This will itself necessitate deeply grilling them to see if they know anything.
     - Talk them into starting a partnership with their names on it along with mine.
2.) acquire requisite permits, filings, paperwork, etc.
3.) formulate a partnership agreement.
4.) negotiate with the landlord to make property modifications, though it is largely OK now. (utilities).
5.) find many new clients, as most of mine will remain with my boss. (saddened).
6.) implement an accounting system.
7.) plead with the Ohio Attorney General to issue once and for all, a ruling if it is ethical for attorneys to accept payment by credit card.

I have been talking about it for years and trying to manage ways to make it affordable for clients. Unfortunately the very real costs of running a law practice make this difficult, but I believe I might be able to be competitive.

NOTE: If possible, I might even be able to purchase the building outright with sufficient financing, especially with support from other attorneys who would be partners. The exterior is debilitated, but I have experience re-fabricating numerous wood and masonry structures.

{Disclaimer: Clearly not an advertisement for legal services and I can't believe I have to put that here.}
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:07:27 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #76073 on: April 09, 2012, 10:06:35 pm »

Why are some of the countries have viewers that are both ageless an genderless?
It's FEF, not FEOF

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #76074 on: April 09, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »

Maybe they just decided not to share?

Nah that's boring.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #76075 on: April 09, 2012, 10:12:29 pm »

I may have finally found suitable office space to begin my own firm. I have been seriously looking for over a year.

1.) find numerous other Ohio Licensed Practicing Attorneys Minimum 3, who are decent.
     - This will itself necessitate deeply grilling them to see if they know anything.
4.) negotiate with the landlord to make property modifications, though it is largely OK now. (utilities).
5.) find many new clients, as most of mine will remain with my boss. (saddened).
7.) plead with the Ohio Attorney General to issue once and for all, a ruling if it is ethical for attorneys to accept payment by credit card.

I have been talking about it for years and trying to manage ways to make it affordable for clients. Unfortunately the very real costs of running a law practice make this difficult, but I believe I might be able to be competitive.

NOTE: If possible, I might even be able to purchase the building outright with sufficient financing, especially with support from other attorneys who would be partners. The exterior is debilitated, but I have experience re-fabricating numerous wood and masonry structures.

{Disclaimer: Clearly not an advertisement for legal services and I can't believe I have to put that here.}
Cool.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76076 on: April 09, 2012, 10:14:55 pm »

Maybe they just decided not to share?

Nah that's boring.
They have obviously discovered the Philosopher's Stone as well as the lesser known Bobhopes's Stone.

Also nice work Truean as always, I'd definitely say you're the coolest lawyer I know of.  :)
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #76077 on: April 09, 2012, 10:19:43 pm »

Cool.
Awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76078 on: April 09, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »

Yay for Truean!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76079 on: April 09, 2012, 10:28:44 pm »

I wonder if I can just sort of

BURROTOTON
Pages: 1 ... 5070 5071 [5072] 5073 5074 ... 13325